Live football thread.

Rev

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Leeds and Forest the other two?

Yep.

Although my dislike for them is powered by the inherent rationality of supporting Derby. If I wasn’t a Derby fan, I wouldn’t be arsed.

My new dislike for Millwall, on the other hand, is due to obvious, specific reasons.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

17 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yep.

Although my dislike for them is powered by the inherent rationality of supporting Derby. If I wasn’t a Derby fan, I wouldn’t be arsed.

My new dislike for Millwall, on the other hand, is due to obvious, specific reasons.

where do Middlesbro and Stoke fit in to your hated top *

32 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yep.

Just realised my typo.

I meant “irrationality”!

On 08/12/2020 at 22:24, uttoxram75 said:

Great to see Manure crash out of the European cup.

Hopefully they will replace Ole pretty soon and be doing OK with a new guy by the time Wazza takes us to the play offs and won't come calling.

It's a shame that the european compeitions have been watered down by the league format.  I remember those exciting nights when it was 'knockout' only. As a neutral, those games meant something. Not anymore, I just am not interested at all....don't even care if an english team wins it.

Edited by TimRam

11 minutes ago, SKRam said:

There is absolutely no doubt Sheff Utd are on course to beat our record now. Once that lack of confidence sets in....... 

Bogle and Lowe influence! What’s happened to Bogle?? 

He might get a game next season. It would be quite strange for him to leave then for his next game to be at Pride Park a year later.

31 minutes ago, SKRam said:

There is absolutely no doubt Sheff Utd are on course to beat our record now. Once that lack of confidence sets in....... 

Bogle and Lowe influence! What’s happened to Bogle?? 

They're also going to stumble upon the January problem of no one wanting to sign for them and get relegated,do it's only players who otherwise wouldn't get a prem gig or players only interested in the ££££ that will consider them.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They're also going to stumble upon the January problem of no one wanting to sign for them and get relegated,do it's only players who otherwise wouldn't get a prem gig or players only interested in the ££££ that will consider them.

So who are the 2020 versions of Robbie Savage and Roy Carroll?