Live football thread.

Rev

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I think you're missing the context of the question here. The discussion is about who would sign for a relegation-bound side, potentially a mercenary after a last payday.

Yeah I have I’ve dived in..... my bad hands up! ?

On 09/12/2020 at 11:22, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm enjoying Ole's fine job at Man U.

Long way before he can make them truely Arsenal levels of mediocer, but I think he could do it.

Always sort of enjoy Arsenals predicament. They seemed to have a huge level of fan who forgot that before Wenger turned up they won a couple of titles and a couple of cups in best part of 25 years and hounded him out  There probably worse now than they have been at any point so as bad a move as I expected. 

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They're also going to stumble upon the January problem of no one wanting to sign for them and get relegated,do it's only players who otherwise wouldn't get a prem gig or players only interested in the ££££ that will consider them.

So are we ?

5 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Aw man, when your luck’s out, it’s really out, lousy deflection puts Saints two up at home to Sheffield United. Still think they’ll beat our infamous 11 points though. ☹️

They are starting to look every bit as poor as we wee at our nadir earlier this season. 3 attempts on goal, none on target against a Southampton side that try to play and are no way the most defensively secure around.

And looking to be getting desperate with selections - i mean, wheeling out a 38 year old Jagielka and billy Sharp to play today.....

If they panic and ditch wilder say in the middle of january so a new man doesn't have the window to work with it could be interesting.....