Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

That was dramatic. But now I want to know what happened in the end. Cos that wasn’t over. How weird. 

Turns out Orlando did win. Would’ve been a rea anticlimax if that save by the defender counted for nothing. Orlando needed to score one more penalty, and did. But I still couldn’t quite work out the sequence of events. 

2 hours ago, Anon said:

I am sick and tired of Klopp moaning about his precious little lads having to play too many games. How about if they all agree to a 50% wage reduction we'll make sure there's only one game per week? Or how about actually using some of the players in your bloated squad?

Agreed, also a squad to die for - hoovering up all talents from anywhere 

6 hours ago, Anon said:

I am sick and tired of Klopp moaning about his precious little lads having to play too many games. How about if they all agree to a 50% wage reduction we'll make sure there's only one game per week? Or how about actually using some of the players in your bloated squad?

Perhaps go back to the original European cup format and have 9 games maximum to win it rather than massive amount of games they have now.  Problem is they wouldn't have played in it for 30 years and those other pesky teams like Copenhagen, Legia Warsaw and Gothenburg would have a chance of doing ok in the competition, rather being seeded bottom in a group of billionaire clubs who finished 1st and 2nd in the italian, spanish and English league with no chance of qualifying.

Can't have them having any cash by progressing a few rounds. 

3 hours ago, leamram said:

I have no link so this may get locked, but I had two mates message me that Derby were at Leamington yesterday looking at Sam Osborne, once of Notts County, there was also a mention of it on the unofficial fans page on Facebook....like I say, I have no link.

I goto watch Leamington whose ground is about 5 minutes from my house hence the messages.

2 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Goal to the swans ?

Tbh i get little comfort at The moment from that shower also losing

18 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

was watching that game , the noise of the collision was sickening , wish all the best to Jimenez for a speedy recovery and also Luiz who looked dazed as well

There's a growing call for the introduction of 'concussion' subs - that would have allowed Luiz to go off the pitch to be checked out by a doctor and then re-introduced if he was passed fit - seems a sensible move to me....

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Leicester just lost at home to Fulham. Had a quick peek on their forum. 2 consecutive defeats but still sitting 4th in the Prem and someone thinks it's time they got Warnock in.?

It's not just this forum then thankfully.