Live football thread.

Rev

20 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I made the mistake of starting to watch on the Sky “Main Event” channel - they’ve added crowd noise in the background which is just too strange.....

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Odd. I thought the opposite and am now watching with 'crowd' noise. ?

Only tuned in 10 mins ago, from around the 15 min mark.  Automatically went to Main Event, and must admit, my thoughts on hearing the crowd noises were "wierd" and "unnatural".
I presumed all channels would be the same until reading the above, so have now switched channels.  No crowd noise now, but whilst now more realistic, I am no nearer to deciding which is my actual preference.  I think I may be flicking channels over the few days, until I make my mind up!

Ooh... a water break... "Quarter time"!  Oh!

Edited by Mucker1884

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

...I am no nearer to deciding which is my actual preference.  I think I may be flicking channels over the few days, until I make my mind up!

Lol! Actually me either. I've swapped back to 'player noise' as it gives more clues to how dangerous/interesting a play situation is. ?

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Only tuned in 10 mins ago, from around the 15 min mark.  Automatically went to Main Event, and must admit, my thoughts on hearing the crowd noises were "wierd" and "unnatural".
I presumed all channels would be the same until reading the above, so have now switched channels.  No crowd noise now, but whilst now more realistic, I am no nearer to deciding which is my actual preference.  I think I may be flicking channels over the few days, until I make my mind up!

Ooh... a water break... "Quarter time"!  Oh!

If only they had a channel without Andy Hinchcliffe.....