Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Great game United vLeeds.

Whilst it is our duty to hate Leeds they’ve been a breath of fresh air in the premier league.

Tremendous entertainment value.

Other than Bamford  I wanted them to score one or two more they had the chances as Utd did...... galore 

Edited by SKRam
What a Bamford

14 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

No doubting big Sam knows how to get a result. Not sure if want to watch it every week, however on the flip side is it any worse than watching a team languish in the depths of the championship year after year.

They got the same result at Man City a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how much credit Allardyce deserves for today's result.

7 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

They got the same result at Man City a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how much credit Allardyce deserves for today's result.

I do not know if you joking or not ? In the last 4 meetings with Liverpool at anfield, they have lost none.

Not sure what getting a draw ar Man City has to do with it...

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Scotish cup 1st round. Dundonald bluebell v Queens Park. 

The commentator just announced that one of the bluebell players has a Chris Martin tattoo on his backside. 

I'm guessing it's the Coldplay version?

Unless he has a massive arse?

10 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

The commentator just announced that one of the bluebell players has a Chris Martin tattoo on his backside. 

Half this forum have the same tattoo (including me). The other half have a Connor salmon tattoo. 

14 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I once went out with a girl that had W W tattooed on her bum cheeks. Went she bent over it was like, WOW