Live football thread.

Rev

4 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

It was a cracking game. 

And they’ve drawn Coventry in the semis. So many things this season have papered over the cracks of a rubbish team. They’ll all point to an fa cup final as an achievement. It’ll end up being Chelsea vs United, the two biggest underachievers this season, that deserve nothing, and one of them will win the fa cup.

not that I wanted Liverpool to win it either, so it’s all a bit meh. Good game though. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

And they’ve drawn Coventry in the semis. So many things this season have papered over the cracks of a rubbish team. They’ll all point to an fa cup final as an achievement. It’ll end up being Chelsea vs United, the two biggest underachievers this season, that deserve nothing, and one of them will win the fa cup.

not that I wanted Liverpool to win it either, so it’s all a bit meh. Good game though. 

I started watching wanting both teams to lose - but the more the idiot commentator banged on about Klipperty's farewell season, I gradually began to hope Utd might sneak it - I still detest Man Ure, but as you say, a cup win will paper over the cracks and might give ten Hag the chance to under achieve again next year....

I can see Liverpool winning a treble of Cup, Europa League and PL.

And I can see City winning the FA Cup and CL.

City will rise to the occasion in the big games, but they have so many big games to play they will be drained for the league games with tricky trips to Spurs, Brighton and Fulham late on where they will probably drop points.

Liverpool losing this game probably gives them the edge in the PL. They can rotate in the Europa League and go full out in the PL with their best team.

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Think Chilwells went to the same shooting sessions as Martyn Waghorn 

Second one looked set up nicely and was under no pressure. 

Omg! Leicester, Leicester are falling apart again.

from where they were, to where they are is a remarkable loss of form. it’d be hilarious if they don’t get promoted.

Only problem with that scenario is that it increases Leeds chances of getting autos.

C’mon Ipswich and Southampton!

Just watching West Ham and Newcastle. Another goal scored when breaking from a corner without leaving someone on the halfway line. The trick is having your quickest players on the edge of the box when defending.

Just backing up what PW said at the Fans Forum.