Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

Dropped my 15 year old son off earlier, to go for food and pictures and with his "mates".

Was grumpy dad at having to curb my Friday night drink to drive back and pick him up, untill I had a that's my boy moment, when 6 of the 7 happened to be cute young girls, lucky lad.

Oh to be a teenager again.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That feeling when you need a pee so bad, when you eventually get the opportunity to relieve yourself, and can't help closing your eyes mid stream and think 'This is what pissing in heaven must feel like'!

Had a moment like that today on the way home from a day out. Sheer bliss when we eventually made it home. 

I suppose this could be in the annoy thread but me and Joel think its funny.

People the disabled toilets in hospitals with no (apparent)disability.

Mrs Conehead is taking issue with anyone in this hospital who is making Joel wait while they dart in the disabled toilet.

A sleep deprived,stressed Mrs Cone is not pretty and it is cheering us up.

Joel doesn't care,we think it's funny but she is cheering us up with some great rants.

• 1 month later...
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, jono said:

When the TV goes on that standby thing with picturesof nature. My niece once said "oh look the telly is dreaming" 

you must have a fancy tv

6 hours ago, Paul71 said:

you must have a fancy tv

With brass knobs on.

ummm LG something or other. Medium sized about 6 years old. Barmy when a new version of the same thing costs about 1/3 of what I paid .. In fact I might put this one in the annoys me thread. I wish new cars came down in price like TV's ... In 5 years time I could have a Porsche for the price of a Suzuki now that really would cheer me up 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...