Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

Sith Happens
22 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Still with the airport theme. Seeing people who make a mad dash to be first off the plane, only to see them at the baggage claim still waiting for their luggage when I'm on my way to the exit.

Or those stood in a queue at the bording gate for ages, because they cant stand the thought of someone else beating them on the plane despite the fact the are clutching a ticket with a seat number, then only to have to wait as they call out bording by row numbers and I casually stand up from my comfy seat and walk past them.

10 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Sign of old age...a freshly mowed lawn

Me too ! Lol .. Always grumpy when it's getting ahead of me and then when it's all cut I can stand back and be master of all I survey.,it's like being in the play off places and with a game in hand 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, jono said:

Me too ! Lol .. Always grumpy when it's getting ahead of me and then when it's all cut I can stand back and be master of all I survey.,it's like being in the play off places and with a game in hand 

:) sad i know but on days like this when the sun is out it makes the garden looks so much nicer when the grass is cut. turning into my dad.

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

Mini is back, not that german piece of *****, the original and its a cool £50k

https://www.carkeys.co.uk/news/the-original-mini-is-back-in-remastered-form

Got me all dewy eyed that. My first car .. 8 year old mini 1000. God I loved it. Brakes were a bit iffy but thanks to the new modified plastic shield over the distributor it didn't do too badly in the wet. Must have spent half my wages buying wheel spacers, arch extensions, rev counter and an Astrali steering wheel from Halfords. Then really finished off with a binatone cassette player and a stick on number plate on the bonnet. Cool or what !  :blink: :D

1 hour ago, jono said:

Got me all dewy eyed that. My first car .. 8 year old mini 1000. God I loved it. Brakes were a bit iffy but thanks to the new modified plastic shield over the distributor it didn't do too badly in the wet. Must have spent half my wages buying wheel spacers, arch extensions, rev counter and an Astrali steering wheel from Halfords. Then really finished off with a binatone cassette player and a stick on number plate on the bonnet. Cool or what !  :blink: :D

Don't you go overboard now, did it stop the thieves nicking it?

On 06/04/2017 at 12:22, jono said:

I know it's daft but I love the Johnny Russell heartbeat song, I've just been to Sainsburies for the weekly shop and have been humming it tunelssly on auto repeat for half an hour. Thank God my wife wasn't with me I'd have suffered a serious injury 

I love Cum on Feel the Noise and constantly sing it.

I'm not sure Score some goals for Derby is a Noddy Holder lyric.