Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

• 1 month later...

Just been reminded of this one by Animal in the Random Things That Annoy Me thread, where he mentions the phrase "cheeky Nandos"

On Feb 14th I walked to the Cardiff game and back, passing the Nandos on the market place twice in each direction.

I always enjoy seeing the miserable faces on the couples sat in the window anyway, but on Valentines Day it is extra special.

When you've just watched Derby throw away a two goal lead and lose the game, it cheered me up no end to witness people having a worse night than me :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

The posters and their posts on here cheer me up and help keep me sane, just. Even those that take themselves to seriously. I'm coming to the realization that no matter what, that at the end of the day the world will keep on spinning and the sun will rise in the morning. Well unless Don and Vlad completely lose it.

8 hours ago, 1of4 said:

The posters and their posts on here cheer me up and help keep me sane, just. Even those that take themselves to seriously. I'm coming to the realization that no matter what, that at the end of the day the world will keep on spinning and the sun will rise in the morning. Well unless Don and Vlad completely lose it.

But if the world does stop spinning you can guarantee some idiot will say it's all down to........KEOGH 

I have just added a couple of items into the annoys me thread so I want to balance it out with a couple of things here.

- I have not had this one for a couple of weeks because it is lighter in the mornings now but I love it when I am running and as I pass the street lights they turn off, sometimes this can happen for 4 or 5 consecutive streetlights going off in time with when I pass them.  Totally pointless, totally nothing to do with me but it makes me smile.

- Now it is lighter in the mornings there have been a couple of runs over the last couple of weeks where I have finished in bright sunshine, still cold but signs of warmer weather.  Lovely.