Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

Just now, Leicester Ram said:

Serves you all right for watching a third round EFL cup tie, we all have one precious life on this earth and if you chose to watch Barrow v Derby you’ll get no sympathy from me.

Some of you need to learn how to support this club appropriately, I listened to the pens on Rams TV and even that was too generous.

We all have one life to live and yet you choose to spend yours in Leicester.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Similar to that from some of the players for their performance tonight - there can't be any.

Well said. I’m totally fed up of the way Warne sets this team up. It’s so negative and invites these issues.

But simultaneously, some of the individual performances have been absolutely atrocious tonight. They have massively let down travelling supporters to a man.

For me, I’d be happy not to see the likes of Barkhuizen or Collins take the place of younger players any longer. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Same could be said about you on this forum 

Am sure Warne didn't tell 3 players to fluff their penalties 

the fact your saying that instead of thinking how the actual game went says it all really🤣

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Same could be said about you on this forum 

Am sure Warne didn't tell 3 players to fluff their penalties 

We went to penalties against Barrow, league 2 Barrow, with a pretty much full strength team. Stinks of pre season again. If we can’t comfortably dispatch of these then championship teams will be a mountain too high. 

I’m giving Warne all my support at the matches but I have little confidence in his ability to keep us up this year. Honestly some of the worst football I’ve seen us play full stop. Paul Jewell levels this. 

We can’t point to the opposition being better than us either tonight as a reason for the turgid football. 

1 minute ago, Walkley Ram said:

We almost went bust. Be realistic. How do you expect us to have the finances and quality to be able to beat someone like barrow.

This is it....every time we don't play well its because other clubs have been together longer, got bigger budgets etc etc blah blah ...but please lets wake up....we need someone whether thats Warne or not who can close the gap on the so called better sides in the Championship with good play and a cohesive team, you don't have to spend a kings ransom to be able to knit a group of players together and the excuses that other teams are given although maybe true....means we have to have someone leading us who can get a group together and play football and compete ...if the excuses that other sides are better equipped,have better players ,better this, better that, then we might as well give up....we are up against it and thats the issue .....have we got the right man in Warne ( who i like ) to be able to marshall a side together who can compete and be technically astute .....was poor tonight and Barrow looked a good little side fair play to them they deserved it  

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

We went to penalties against Barrow, league 2 Barrow, with a pretty much full strength team. Stinks of pre season again. If we can’t comfortably dispatch of these then championship teams will be a mountain too high. 

I’m giving Warne all my support at the matches but I have little confidence in his ability to keep us up this year. Honestly some of the worst football I’ve seen us play full stop. Paul Jewell levels this. 

We can’t point to the opposition being better than us either tonight as a reason for the turgid football. 

Same I will be there on Saturday like I was against Watford shouting myself hoarse but I don’t believe in the manager.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Honestly could say the same about you at this point, fella. 99/100 your posts are personal attacks on forum members. You can disagree with peoples opinions on the football club but you don’t have to be a door-handle about it.

From one door handle to another then thanks for the feedback