Bin the Goal Music

I've come to realise we are meant to clap in time to it (No easy task if SBW is anything to go by!).

I've absolutely no idea what the tune is.  I could neither name it, or hum it, as all I hear is a rowdy din.  🤷‍♂️

I hasten to add, it bothers me not, as there is plenty of other stuff to concentrate on immediately following a goal.  

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I've come to realise we are meant to clap in time to it (No easy task if SBW is anything to go by!).

I've absolutely no idea what the tune is.  I could neither name it, or hum it, as all I hear is a rowdy din.  🤷‍♂️

I hasten to add, it bothers me not, as there is plenty of other stuff to concentrate on immediately following a goal.  

That’s the thing, we shouldn’t clap along to it! A goal celebration should be completely natural, and not a forced attempt at singing/clapping to a crap tune. 

It’s the tune we sing for Conour Hourihane. If it only played when he scored, I wouldn’t mind as much.

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That’s the thing, we shouldn’t clap along to it! A goal celebration should be completely natural, and not a forced attempt at singing/clapping to a crap tune. 

It’s the tune we sing for Conour Hourihane. If it only played when he scored, I wouldn’t mind as much.

I can't clap AND skip around on the stairs at the same time, so I'm well out of it!  🤣

*I have an aisle seat, I'm not one of those regular stair huggers that rightly get criticised on here!  😁

Edited by Mucker1884

44 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You don't have to join in with it.

Celebrate a goal however you like. 

Me personally, didn't even realise music was played when we scored.

Also, though the atmosphere was quite flat today.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

For something like minutes 5 to 30, I'd agree.  (Nerves, obvs, as we never know which DCFC will turn up!)

Then we started to gee them up a bit... then Adams gee'd us up a notch further.

Second half was very good to excellent, I thought, as the minutes ticked away, and the result came into view.  All round, it was a good effort, and most enjoyable.  

56 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I’ve never really joined in with it. It just sounds tinpot imo.