Bin the Goal Music

58 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Think it was nerves! If we had got a second it would have been better, its always nervy af with the one goal imo!

Not really a criticism. I sit in an area where there is very little atmosphere but just a passing observation that I thought it seemed quite flat yesterday. 

14 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’ve never once heard an adult say they enjoy goal music.

And neither did I. I purely said, I am celebrating too much to even notice, only extra noise in the background.  However,  I also think there will be some on here who would complain if the music was stopped. We are all different 

No issue with the goal music but pre match really needs sorting out, doesn’t build any atmosphere at all. They’ve started playing hey jude after wins which although loads of clubs do it really works well, need get some sort of anthem pre match. 

14 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

No issue with the goal music but pre match really needs sorting out, doesn’t build any atmosphere at all. They’ve started playing hey jude after wins which although loads of clubs do it really works well, need get some sort of anthem pre match. 

Half the ground is empty until 5 to 3 anyway! 

I like goal music but I wish they'd tailor it to the scoring player. Can't be difficult in this digital age.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I like goal music but I wish they'd tailor it to the scoring player. Can't be difficult in this digital age.

True on both counts. They started doing it briefly with Chris Martin didn’t they playing Coldplay when he scored, though it quickly changed into some weird dance version of Paradise. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

They did play Simply the Best when Sibley scored the other week, but nobody seemed to cotton on to it.

I thought Chelsea Dagger worked really well as goal music. Not sure what we play now, but it fails miserably. 

I think we should either go back to Chelsea Dagger, or get each player to chose a track to play when they score. 

I think this will make me very unpopular, and I'm not looking for a fight, but for me, I'd get rid of that horrific, cringey poem that's played before every bloody game.  It had it's moment against Birmingham and maybe could be trotted out before a game that really matters like a promotion decider etc but my God, it's such an awful piece of work.

5 minutes ago, Hongdo said:

I think this will make me very unpopular, and I'm not looking for a fight, but for me, I'd get rid of that horrific, cringey poem that's played before every bloody game.  It had it's moment against Birmingham and maybe could be trotted out before a game that really matters like a promotion decider etc but my God, it's such an awful piece of work.

Every league game this season has been "a game that really matters like a promotion decider etc!"

For that reason, I'll see you outside, pal!

👀😁