Match Thread: vs Northampton Town (a)

Absolute load of crap one of the worst games of football I’ve seen 

Northampton are crap so that says it all 

why take off Adams ? and NML ? Unless they’re injured it’s a strange decision 

if anyone thought this league wasn’t of a poor standard this season that game sums it up a team in the top 2 and a team going nowhere in L1 …it was such a poor standard of football …any really good side would piss this league 

I don’t believe the players don’t care. I don’t believe that they’re not trying so quite simply they have bottled it once we were in a position to go up.

Weak mentality. 

Watching Hourihane against a mobile midfield is like watching your dog limping around before you do the right thing and take them to the vets one last time. 

Typical Derby, our reserves today weren’t good enough against another poor side 

Yes I still hate this league 

Bradley is Brainless 

hopefully somehow we can nip in enough wins because I do not fancy us in the play offs 

we are still second for a while but I will never like this manager of ours and what he tries to serve up 

if NML doesn’t get the ball we are always worse than poor 

That may be the most disappointing performance I can recall in 40 years with what was on the line.  Truly shocking.   We won't win 5 from 6.  Disgraceful s*** show. Win today and the gulf was massive with points and goals.  Forget games in hand if we won today.  This was the one. A draw was probably a fair result but that would be our ineptitude rather than any quality from them.

2 minutes ago, Paultheram said:

Atleast we go to a back 4 for the next game 

elder

cashin

nelson

wilson

Shame nyambe is out.. swap him for wilson and thats as solid as it gets at this level.

wilson concerns me at full back