Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

20 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

A little.  Back of a fag packed calculation and 22,000 sold (with £300 per season ticket as average - some will be nearly twice that and some much below) nets you £6.6m.

When you realise that the existing sky package gives the Championship clubs around £9m each, you can see why the clubs vote to sell their rights to Sky. 

That figure effectively doubles Derby's income from season tickets and we have among the highest number of season tickets in the league.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ram59 said:

When you realise that the existing sky package gives the Championship clubs around £9m each, you can see why the clubs vote to sell their rights to Sky. 

That figure effectively doubles Derby's income from season tickets and we have among the highest number of season tickets in the league.

And as I said, we pay 20% tax on that ST figure - so lose £1.32m to HMRC.  The monies from Sky will be VAT free, as it would be charged on top (by the EFL) and reclaimed by Sky (from HMRC).

Edited by CBX1985

Might just be me, but it seems a bit odd that we stopped renewals earlier than usual (before season end) but haven't released those un-renewed tickets for sale yet and nor could you get a new ticket if you wanted one. Can't we just sell the ones that had nobody in last year and release the others later ? Or is this delay all about shuffling folk around who want to move  and giving them the widest choice ?

55 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Might just be me, but it seems a bit odd that we stopped renewals earlier than usual (before season end) but haven't released those un-renewed tickets for sale yet and nor could you get a new ticket if you wanted one. Can't we just sell the ones that had nobody in last year and release the others later ? Or is this delay all about shuffling folk around who want to move  and giving them the widest choice ?

I asked the SLO when the 'free' seats would be released and just got this reply:

"The date will be announced on the DCFC website in the near future"

😡

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

I asked the SLO when the 'free' seats would be released and just got this reply:

"The date will be announced on the DCFC website in the near future"

😡

Jobs like that a ripe for AI.  They are so far removed from anyone of influence they in reality know as much as we do.

No because according to the ticket office ( via  phone call and email ) you can’t relocate until they go into second phase of sales 🤷‍♀️

41 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

No because according to the ticket office ( via  phone call and email ) you can’t relocate until they go into second phase of sales 🤷‍♀️

Well, I have. I rang up at the end of the Early Bird period, explained, and they put me on a list and said they'd be working through that list shortly. A few days later they rang back and we got it sorted.

Maybe they've stopped that process now until Stage 2 is underway?

I emailed Thursday first reply said ring up  to relocate  I then rang and was told no relocation till 2nd phase and 2 minutes later had an email saying the same as phone call ☹️ 

5 hours ago, ram59 said:

There's not much of an increase over the 'earlybird' prices

Wasn't the purpose of the first phase to enable existing season ticket holders to secure their current seats before they became available to anyone else rather than an early bird discount? Presumably that's why it was described as "phase 1" rather than "early bird".

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Wasn't the purpose of the first phase to enable existing season ticket holders to secure their current seats before they became available to anyone else rather than an early bird discount? Presumably that's why it was described as "phase 1" rather than "early bird".

I was referring to speculation on here about the anticipated increase and also I seem to remember larger increases in years gone by.

Posted (edited)

Gone on sale this morning, over 200 in the South stand now down to 90.

6,738 seats available.

Matchday tickets at the start of last season was just over 6,000 but this didn’t include East stand blocks I upper and H lower which are now included.

No idea whether all the seats are now available or if they will add others if we get close to a sellout.

Only 34 left now in the South stand.

Edited by Foreveram

On 09/05/2024 at 16:37, Mucker1884 said:

+£23.40 from what I paid on day one of renewals... NE Corner/Adult/+10 years discount.

I think those grumbling about price rises have very little cause to grumble, personally!  🐏

30% increase from buying a ticket at either end this season and getting a new ticket for next.   Now you might argue it's still a reasonable price but it's a huge increase in percentage terms.