Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

I've already renewed my ST because no matter what division they may play in, and yes, I moan and have a go at the players from time-to-time, I've always supported my club - Derby County F.C.

Yes, I can afford to have a ST and I understand others cannot pay out such a sum, especially with other commitments and cost of living issues, however, it doesn't matter if you only go and watch 5 or 10 matches a season, you are still a Rams fan as far as I'm concerned and whatever support you give the club, it matters.

Championship or League 1 again, always support your club.

On 23/02/2024 at 12:45, VulcanRam said:

Gonna be a struggle getting the new words into the song....

image.thumb.png.287a645e5944e44f58efbf3d7616e417.png

Not a struggle.  At all.
Quite the opposite, in fact...

Since I was young (clap, clap, clap, clap)
I've followed 'em (clap, clap, clap, clap)
DCFC (clap, clap, clap, clap)
The team for me (him, her, us, them)

Na, Na, Na, Naaaaa.....

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fw2vh3vz6o1v12rd6o4

The Silverbacks are renewed (in more ways than one).

Unless there is a hardship issue, I firmly believe that this decision ,despite the obvious team /Manager etc, should be based on no other reason than you support DCFC.

Either go or dont but dont blame it on outside issues, its the club that you are supporting.

COYR 🦍

I have found it impossible to renew my season ticket online. Every time I fill in all required details and press the pay button, a full screen message appears urging me to make sure the transaction is safe and secure. There is no option given to enable the transaction to complete and no option to remove or bypass the message. As a result the website times out and the transaction cancels .This has happened with cards from both Halifax Bank and Lloyds Bank . I have since spoken to DCFC ticket office and I was able to renew using my credit card with no problem. The club say they are not aware of an issue and have promised to investigate. Anyone else had this problem?

Just now, Arsene Titman said:

I have found it impossible to renew my season ticket online. Every time I fill in all required details and press the pay button, a full screen message appears urging me to make sure the transaction is safe and secure. There is no option given to enable the transaction to complete and no option to remove or bypass the message. As a result the website times out and the transaction cancels .This has happened with cards from both Halifax Bank and Lloyds Bank . I have since spoken to DCFC ticket office and I was able to renew using my credit card with no problem. The club say they are not aware of an issue and have promised to investigate. Anyone else had this problem?

Absolutely no problems here using my NatWest credit card. Easy peasy

On 28/03/2024 at 17:02, Eddie said:

I've missed so many games this year that I think it's time to knock it on the head.

Too old and too tired. 

I shall convince you otherwise over the cricket season.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Absolutely no problems here using my NatWest credit card. Easy peasy

Not working for me. Could you pm me your bank details, CCV number (or whatever it is), mother’s maiden name and name of your first pet so I can check to see if it’s a problem with my browser. I would find that very helpful. Thanks in advance Tamworth. 

1 hour ago, Arsene Titman said:

You usually open your banking app (or get a phone call to your registered number with the bank) to authorise the transaction. I had to verify in my banking app that I wanted to part with nearly £500 by clicking approve and it was done in seconds.

43 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Not working for me. Could you pm me your bank details, CCV number (or whatever it is), mother’s maiden name and name of your first pet so I can check to see if it’s a problem with my browser. I would find that very helpful. Thanks in advance Tamworth. 

Glad to if you just want to click on the perfectly safe link below that will give me control of your device and I’ll check it for you. 😉 Ooh, don’t forget to log on to your online banking first.

Edited by Tamworthram

seconded here... natwest credit card details on DCFC site... approved via the banking app... return to dcfc for it to go straight through.  Easy Peasy v.2

* ... and I've literally just paid said credit card bill for that payment, so now it feels official!  I'm in.  😁🐏

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

seconded here... natwest credit card details on DCFC site... approved via the banking app... return to dcfc for it to go straight through.  Easy Peasy v.2

* ... and I've literally just paid said credit card bill for that payment, so now it feels official!  I'm in.  😁🐏

I went onto the bank’s site and there was no reference to the transaction at all. I have given details to the club so will see if anything happens

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Any idea how many season tickets we've sold to this point ?

Existing season ticket holders still have just over a week to claim their seats so it’s not known whether they will or not, but around 600 new seats have been sold.

Just now, Foreveram said:

Existing season ticket holders still have just over a week to claim their seats so it’s not known whether they will or not, but around 600 new seats have been sold.

nice. Hopefully get a good indication next friday then 🐏

On 28/03/2024 at 14:02, Eddie said:

I've missed so many games this year that I think it's time to knock it on the head.

Too old and too tired. 

Being old and tired is exactly why you should keep going. You pack this up, pack something else up, pretty soon you're left with hoping to be put in the sunny window and snoozing to pass the time.

Rage, rage, against the dying of the light, Eddie!

On 02/04/2024 at 14:15, Arsene Titman said:

Is it not asking you to confirm the payment via your mobile banking app? I believe the words “safe and secure” are in the message when it asks this iirc. 

4 hours ago, MaltRam said:

Being old and tired is exactly why you should keep going. You pack this up, pack something else up, pretty soon you're left with hoping to be put in the sunny window and snoozing to pass the time.

Rage, rage, against the dying of the light, Eddie!

It's a mobility problem as well as cost.

I had swine flu about 12 years ago which ate half of my lung capacity, then at Christmas last year I contracted the hoax that dare not raise its head, which ate most of the rest and has left me utterly dog tired when I do anything. I used to park on London Road and walk to PP for night matches, or catch the bus from Donington. The last time, I had to rest 3 times each way just to get my breath back.

Where is this sunny window? It sounds attractive.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's a mobility problem as well as cost.

I had swine flu about 12 years ago which ate half of my lung capacity, then at Christmas last year I contracted the hoax that dare not raise its head, which ate most of the rest and has left me utterly dog tired when I do anything. I used to park on London Road and walk to PP for night matches, or catch the bus from Donington. The last time, I had to rest 3 times each way just to get my breath back.

Where is this sunny window? It sounds attractive.

Is there a supporters club bus from Donnington? My dad switched to the supporters bus a few years back, leaves him a 150yd walk and kept him able to get to matches.

Come on Eddie. Sunny window is over-rated, and nursey starts reducing your tripel rations once you sit there.

10 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

Is there a supporters club bus from Donnington? My dad switched to the supporters bus a few years back, leaves him a 150yd walk and kept him able to get to matches.

Come on Eddie. Sunny window is over-rated, and nursey starts reducing your tripel rations once you sit there.

Last week, I drove to Ilson and went in with my sister, who has a parking ticket at PP. That was great, because we got a lift directly to our turnstile at the ground on a golf cart. That's something that might work long term - doing it again for the Carlisle match.