Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

I've had about 4 e-mails urging me not to miss the deadline, but nothing through the post. Now I've renewed, I expect the emails will dry up.

Maybe folk need to check their junk folders?

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

There's nothing at all on the website about sending out postal packs.

It says current season ticket holders will be contacted by email. Every fan ID has to have a current email address. 

So why do people think they're going to get a postal pack? 

Genuine question. 

I've been looking out for the semaphore but nothing so far.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

It says current season ticket holders will be contacted by email. Every fan ID has to have a current email address. 

Genuine question. 

Yes. why waste money on sending out postal packs, when every existing ST holder has an email address?

Save the money for new players in the summer.

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

I've had about 4 e-mails urging me not to miss the deadline, but nothing through the post. Now I've renewed, I expect the emails will dry up.

Maybe folk need to check their junk folders?

I renewed on day one... about an hour before receiving my personalised/specific renewal email.

I've had two further ST reminder emails since, but are clearly generic, and not addressed specifically to me, so don't lay any money on such emails drying up!  

7 hours ago, minesahartington said:

How do you get over the “please update your details” page? It just keeps returning to update following fields…title and gender.. 

I've just checked mine... laptop auto logged me in.  There was nothing forcefully directing me to my account details (As there has been in the past, despite them already having my up to date details) but I clicked on the "My Account" tab anyway... (I think then a link to "Edit Profile)... where it immediately requested my Title, gender, and contact number.  They were blank boxes, but are now showing as complete, so all good for me.

It does however, appear to be a slightly different layout, so maybe they have updated the system at their end?  Only guessing mind!  🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Genuine question. 

They havnt got my email address.

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Genuine question. 

Knew when the last day for sales was and i go to the ticket office, but not till the last week. Never have renewed till the last week, like to keep hold of my money as long as i can🤣

Just looked on website and says all season ticket holders will be contacted by the club about discounts etc. Does not mention only by e mail. There must be a lot of older fans without e mail, dosnt bother me cause i look on the website but some dont.

12 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Knew when the last day for sales was and i go to the ticket office, but not till the last week. Never have renewed till the last week, like to keep hold of my money as long as i can🤣

What you going to spend all that extra interest you’ve earned on? 😀

12 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

They havnt got my email address.

You haven't got a fan ID then or they will have an email address for you. The system cannot work without one. 

Does it go to a relative?

I can't believe you aren't able to create an email identity if you're tech savvy enough to register on here with all David's hoops and whistles! 😂

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

You haven't got a fan ID then or they will have an email address for you. The system cannot work without one. 

Does it go to a relative?

I can't believe you aren't able to create an email identity if you're tech savvy enough to register on here with all David's hoops and whistles! 😂

They didnt bother with fan ID when i first got my season ticket and when we moved to Pride Park. They have got all  my details other than that, never really felt the need to give it them. Used to contact us by phone years ago, especially if you were late renewing, asking why not renewing🤣

13 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

They didnt bother with fan ID when i first got my season ticket and when we moved to Pride Park. They have got all  my details other than that, never really felt the need to give it them. Used to contact us by phone years ago, especially if you were late renewing, asking why not renewing🤣

The "need to give it to them" is possibly apparent now, seeing as it looks like they've not only stopped calling, but also stopped sending out the bumpf in the post.  

Stop being so stubborn, and get with it, girlfriend!  😁