Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

4 minutes ago, Jram said:

I assume you knew from day one, did you?

Not from day 1 but was sceptical from the start , thought things were looking good before we got battered by Barnsley in February, but since the start of this season about 3 or 4 games in its been obvious he has made us a s**** team.Blackpool in the cup was enough for me then we won a few jammy games but we have been going this way all season.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Player positions being swapped every five minutes isn’t the secret of success.

Players must take responsibility too because they’re mentally weak.

Collins can’t play football. Can we just pay him off? He messes up moves on a regular basis and can only score from penalties.

This group of players and this management team have between them produced league two quality.

Clowes has to see it.

That’s a bit harsh on League Two clubs.

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Player positions being swapped every five minutes isn’t the secret of success.

Players must take responsibility too because they’re mentally weak.

Collins can’t play football. Can we just pay him off? He messes up moves on a regular basis and can only score from penalties.

This group of players and this management team have between them produced league two quality.

Clowes has to see it.

Still think Collins is better than Washington! How did someone look at them two and waghorn and think that had enough goals to make the top six!

I’ve been hoping sibley got a game at number 10 for ages, has had two and been pretty poor now.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would have given Liam more time. At least I could see a plan and what we were trying to do. I am clueless as to what Warne is doing or what his plan is. These are his players. He took over when we were 7th and now we are 10th. Not great.

Rosenior didn't even got a fully fut Mcgoldrick,  without him under Warne we would have been about equal to Fleetwood Town points wise.

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Isn't it the lowest the club has been in history?

No because I’m sure there were times last season this season and under cox and the 50s where we were lower. Can only go on where we finish at the season. Any lower than 7th at the end of the season would be the worst in our history 

18 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Took some people long enough to realise but Warne is not the right man for this club, who is who knows? But not many managers could do worse, I'd wager if we had Jewell in charge we would be no worse. Won't take much to upgrade him. Could get one of the kitmen in..

Theres ur answer

we have to have a manager 

weve been through loads in the last 10 years all not deemed good enough by sections of our fanbase 

so when does it stop ?