Can the moaners and wringers please stay at home

Motley

We need support not the type of toxic atmosphere we saw from “some” fans on Saturday. Although I’m pleased to say there were more fans applauding at the end than the other so called fans. We are there because we support the team. We have no Devine  right to beat “smaller teams” just because we are a bigger club. How long ago we nearly didn’t have A club to support. I realise the disappointment but what good comes of slagging the players. If they ain’t good enough that’s life…..but they do not go out to lose and they certainly don’t want to be in this league next season either. Let’s not forget we still have our hands tied on transfers, players do not have to come to DCFC, and if they think the place is toxic why would you sign if other teams make a similar offer with fans who support their teams in adversity, like we did in our 21 point season.

Iv will be there tonight, and will be giving it my all in the hope that Warney and his boys do. But if they produce yet another damp squib, should I applaud them and praise them for it, in the hope that it will inspire them to do better?

As you may have picked from an earlier comment, I am all for the players disobeying orders and playing as though their lives depended on it. And boy will I applaud, and praise, and jump and shout, and clap my hands, smile, grin and act in a delirious manner at what I have just seen.

Restrictions on transfers were dropped in June. Warne has said he spent his money on expensive frees and wages rather than fees. 

I think it raises a reasonable point that Clowes may only pull the trigger once people stop coming to games. Whilst we keep getting 25k plus at home at sell out away, I can't see him sacking Warne. We are still pulling in the money. 

Also I don't like losing and also drawing against 'smaller' teams but there is still a long way to go. Remember Villa were about 16th at Christmas in the season they beat us at wemberley. I don't think we've reached the point of no return yet. It will be a crucial month up to the Nov international break tho. 

I don't blame the players 

They aren't good enough to get us out of this league, its that simple 

They are trying their best, its obvious to me apart from 4 or 5 the recuitment has been poor. The blame is then laid at who ?

The manager ? has he signed the wrong players 

The recuitment ? Has he been giving the wrong advise 

The owner - You just can't blame the owner, as he saved everything - but if the club is now stable and a more sellable asset they must try and sell to take us to the next level 

The Alfie May signing of £250k to Charlton was worrying 

Unless you’re going to attend tonight and act like the audience at a North Korean concert arranged by the Supreme Leader, please stay home. 

Your individual opinions and freedom to express them are not welcome. 

🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵

Edited by 8Leeds

15 minutes ago, 8Leeds said:

Unless you’re going to attend tonight and act like the audience at a North Korean concert arranged by the Supreme Leader, please stay home. 

Your individual opinions and freedom to express them are not welcome. 

🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵

Good, you got the message