Can the moaners and wringers please stay at home

Motley

If it helps - I don’t moan (too loudly) I don’t boo - I have had a season ticket for 40 years and shifted everything to attend games but tonight I have been invited to a small family meal so I have accepted the invitation and won’t be going to PP and I only live 3 miles away and could easily get there - I just can’t be bothered watching the nonsense every week 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

If it helps - I don’t moan (too loudly) I don’t boo - I have had a season ticket for 40 years and shifted everything to attend games but tonight I have been invited to a small family meal so I have accepted the invitation and won’t be going to PP and I only live 3 miles away and could easily get there - I just can’t be bothered watching the nonsense every week 

Now you have me wondering if:

a) Your family are tiny in stature?

b) There’ll only be 2 of you in attendance?

c) Youll be eating very small portions?

and I’m more bothered by this than tonight’s result!

Edited by DiggerB

2 hours ago, Motley said:

We need support not the type of toxic atmosphere we saw from “some” fans on Saturday. Although I’m pleased to say there were more fans applauding at the end than the other so called fans. We are there because we support the team. We have no Devine  right to beat “smaller teams” just because we are a bigger club. How long ago we nearly didn’t have A club to support. I realise the disappointment but what good comes of slagging the players. If they ain’t good enough that’s life…..but they do not go out to lose and they certainly don’t want to be in this league next season either. Let’s not forget we still have our hands tied on transfers, players do not have to come to DCFC, and if they think the place is toxic why would you sign if other teams make a similar offer with fans who support their teams in adversity, like we did in our 21 point season.

I knew you had rose-tinted spectacles on but...Jeez 

I want everyone there regardless of what their current attitude is. What I don’t want and what is self defeating, is not getting behind the team, even when it looks grim. We have a job to do .. We are “supporters” The minute we are a burden to the men on the pitch then we’ve failed. 

That’s not being in denial, silence speaks a 1000 words, but booing is destructive. 

2 hours ago, DiggerB said:

Now you have me wondering if:

a) Your family are tiny in stature?

b) There’ll only be 2 of you in attendance?

c) Youll be eating very small portions?

and I’m more bothered by this than tonight’s result!

Ran out of Hobits but I ate salmon risotto - it was ok so let’s hope the rams are a bit better than that