Can the moaners and wringers please stay at home

Motley

On 24/10/2023 at 15:16, Loughborough Ram said:

I think that the problem comes when the unhappy supporters do decide to stay at home.

Dwindling gates under 20,000 will become reality unless something changes soon.

Over 24k turned up on a Tuesday night,even after Saturdays poor performance....I think you underestimate the fans resilience.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

How many had already bought season tickets, 21k? They are counted whether they turn up or not - there looked to be big gaps in the crowd.

How many times has it been said that season tickets AREN'T COUNTED when they don't turn up? It was publicly announced by the club that they changed the policy post Rush, it was that long ago.

We've had a few sell outs over recent years but have only ever made it to around 32k, quite a few under capacity and never the same figure, which would be the case if tickets sold were counted.

Edited by ram59
Clarity

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

How many had already bought season tickets, 21k? They are counted whether they turn up or not - there looked to be big gaps in the crowd.

Well it's capacity is 32 or so,so there will be gaps....

And Exeter brought very,very few fans so the home crowd figures were excellent in the circumstances.

I believe the cub doesn't automatically include the 21k season ticket holders every match in the figures Roy 🀣

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

17 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Well it's capacity is 32 or so,so there will be gaps....

And Exeter brought very,very few fans so the home crowd figures were excellent in the circumstances.

I believe the cub doesn't automatically include the 21k season ticket holders every match in the figures Roy 🀣

Are you sure @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong? πŸ˜‰All those tight Derby buggers using what they paid for! πŸ˜„