Pro Warne

Jram

I’m definitely still pro Warne. I honestly think they aren’t that bad and a run of results is coming. I also think our squad will see us perform better when injuries start to bite from December onwards. 

None of you reactionary anti Warners touch my thread 😂

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm genuinely curious to hear any arguments for keeping Warne beyond "Clowes doesn't want to pay the money to sack him".

I won't argue against any points raised, I just want to hear any sort of defense/reasoning for keeping him.

Beyond any financial reasons I think the only argument for keeping him is that we wouldn't bring in anyone better as a replacement

Edited by Ramley Apple

I’m anti sack Warne, then punt on someone else in hope that it works.

Not sure if that makes me pro Warne by default.

Im not sure any manager can resolve the goal scoring problem without recruiting someone who we cannot recruit. This problem has been around since Cocu with several managers other than when we all to briefly had McGoldOne.

We desperately need to find a gem forward from none league or somewhere. Until this happens we can keep perming different managers with likely similar outcomes.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

Just now, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I’m anti sack Warne, then punt on someone else in hope that it works.

Not sure if that makes me pro Warne by default.

Im not sure any manager can resolve the goal scoring problem without recruiting someone who we cannot recruit. This problem has been around since Cocu with several managers other than we all to briefly had McGoldOne.

We desperately need to find a gem forward from none league or somewhere. Until this happens we can keep perming different managers with likely similar outcomes.

It's how we play that is the cause of a lot of this. Today we kept doing little bar booting the ball into their box, why? Our goal came from a nice bit of play passing the ball through the middle. Not gonna happen too often under Warne. We could create many more chance than we do. But Warne won't play any other way!

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's how we play that is the cause of a lot of this. Today we kept doing little bar booting the ball into their box, why? Our goal came from a nice bit of play passing the ball through the middle. Not gonna happen too often under Warne. We could create many more chance than we do. But Warne won't play any other way!

Not many were enjoying the Cocu, Rosenior football though which kept possession and did not score. The people wanting Rosenior back do not really want what we had, but are hoping that it could eventually turn into something better than it was.

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Warne has gone on record many times saying he loves a cross, and whilst it’s probably served him well over the years we don’t have the strike force. Collins has got on the end of an odd one but nowheee near enough. 

I agree in that at our goal and chances (Washington, Bird and Hourihan) came from the bit of Football we played so either the players are not capable of doing this consistently or the manager does not want too or can’t coach them. 

Worryingly a couple of players look completely out of sorts. He also seems to hook or drop the same players. 

I almost feel sorry for him, as he’s starting to look a broken man. 

I’m really split on wether he should go now or let’s evaluate come December - could we trust him with another transfer window knowing how many are going to be at out contract or will probably move on. 

They might not be listening but the outside noise must be deafening…

Gangway D from the terrace 

Edited by GangwayD