Who enjoys Warne's football poll?

RoyMac5

Who enjoys Warne's football?  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

I voted don't know willing to wait a few games....after today can I change my vote to no

this is what I don’t understand though - nothing you saw today was any different than what we’d seen previously. Why is today the turning point? 😂 we’ve been vile for months now. 2 wins out of 11 at home show it isn’t even effective. 

Must admit, that performance was simply dreadful. No pattern of play, no strategy, no cohesion, no passing, no movement, no game management, no shots, no idea. 
Of most concern is that there is absolutely no improvement at all compared to last season. 
Pre-season favourites for promotion? Don’t make me laugh.
Hopeless. 

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

28,000 did, were you there.

Not exactly true choosing to pay to watch that.  3000 ish Portsmouth. Over 20k season ticket holders like us who chose to support the club whatever and yes I was there and stayed and clapped until waggy and cash had left the pitch. But it was mainly very dull with few moments to savour

I love it when we show signs of something good, even if it’s not materialised into anything major, it grips me and I just want to be all things Derby… but it’s not the case. I’ve lost a lot of interest in watching us at the minute, I’ve lost interest in checking out the forum frequently, I don’t even know or care who we’re playing next. It’s just a bit dull for me at the moment, hopefully it changes soon but I don’t see any signs of it.

On 08/09/2023 at 22:38, RoyMac5 said:

That's it really, who enjoys it? Just curious about it, not how it all ends up.

Wish u had done a similar poll for rosenior 

people were moaning in exactly the same way then

“boring keepball football” i seem to remember was the phrase

89% posession , zero shots on goal

And a monstering against little old lincoln think was the pinnacle 

same outcome just a different ideology

3 hours ago, one_chop said:

I'm trying not to be pessimistic here but I can't see any improvement on the horizon under this clown. And the sad truth is we can't afford to sack him.

Paul Warne has been in charge of Rotherham twice when they have been relegated . This won’t be the first time fans have called for his sacking . But he did use his head and got himself a 4 year deal . Lots of people would take 3 years wages up front.

43 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

28,000 did, were you there.

22,000 were Derby season ticket holders and nearly 3,000 were from Portsmouth. Let's see if the season ticket holders are all so keen next season. There's a big question arising about how good our coaching team is in comparison with the other teams in this League. They are faring badly at the moment and they don't seem able to manage a game from the touchline. The last 10 minutes was awful when we put everyone behind the ball, kicked it upfield to the Portsmouth defence and just allowed them to put it back into our penalty area and the inevitable happened; and I agree fully that the equaliser should have been disallowed for handball but we invited them to put that pressure on us. For those who hoped we had the League One Guardiola, stop dreaming. I thought he would be able to get us out of this League and he still may do, based on his success at Rotherham, but I think the pressure of expectancy here as opposed to what he experienced before is getting too much for him and is now weighing too heavily on his shoulders. I'm not sure how much the players believe in him. And if you want to watch entertaining football, I think you can forget that while he is here because he and his coaches simply don't know how to deliver that. Our only hope for this season is that it's a mediocre league where the final positions may amount to a bit of a lottery and we find to our delight that we have bought one of the winning tickets. The Derby footballing public are no fools and they won't all put up with what they are watching now for too long.

34 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Wish u had done a similar poll for rosenior 

people were moaning in exactly the same way then

“boring keepball football” i seem to remember was the phrase

89% posession , zero shots on goal

And a monstering against little old lincoln think was the pinnacle 

same outcome just a different ideology

The fewest shots on target under Rosenior was 2 (Charlton away), but don't let that stop you from making your own stats up.

Theres a very good squad of players here that so far have not been reaching their potential and for me it’s due to the very basic, predictable and boring tactics they’re being asked to preform.

If Warne’s still in charge at the end of the season and we don’t finish in the top 6 it’ll be absolutely criminal.