Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

32 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Charlton also being linked to Aaron Collins. With their current league placing, it's a curious time to spend on such players, unless they want to steal a march before more teams will be in a position to spend money in the summer.

I heard that it's James Collins, and they've offered £4M (if Washington is worth £2M then Collins is worth at least double).

Anybody else worried about this one?  Past experience is that we always seem to have our pants down when it comes to transfers. I don’t like paying a fee for somebody in the last six months of their contract. I’m also worried that it’s not in the area of the field that I feel needs improving. oh well, I suppose that we have to get one transfer right eventually😀.

Just now, Spanish said:

Anybody else worried about this one?  Past experience is that we always seem to have our pants down when it comes to transfers. I don’t like paying a fee for somebody in the last six months of their contract. I’m also worried that it’s not in the area of the field that I feel needs improving. oh well, I suppose that we have to get one transfer right eventually😀.

He will join the hero/ scapegoat rollercoaster like the rest of the squad!

He’s young, quick and exciting. If he was infallible he wouldn’t be playing in the third tier.

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

How can you not think we need another fast winger? If NML got injured we would be in trouble.

His stats are as good as NML's this season. 

He is at the right age, will be pretty cheap (in football terms) & has all the attributes we are crying out for.