Elliot Embleton - signed on a season-long-loan - cancelled

Barney1991

21 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I do wish we could have tempted Tony Mowbray to lead our rebuild. Would have been the perfect manager for us.

Plays good football, has a reputation for developing youth, promotes good character, has ten tiΒ mes the tactical knowledge of Warne and has shown that he knows what it takes to lead a 'fallen giant' out of league one without massive compromises to the above.

Β 

Go home mate, too many tapas n beer!πŸ˜‚

27 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Thought the lad did well today - neat and tidy, passed to white shirts, organised well and most importantly was disciplined in staying in the centre of the park - shame about his miserable voice, but you can’t have everything πŸ˜‰

You heard his miserable voice all the way from there?

On 16/09/2023 at 18:11, Gaspode said:

Thought the lad did well today - neat and tidy, passed to white shirts, organised well and most importantly was disciplined in staying in the centre of the park - shame about his miserable voice, but you can’t have everything πŸ˜‰

I’m sure when we were 1-0 up he was guilty of just hoofing the ball back to the opposition from our area when a calm head was required and playing the ball out to our players was required.

6 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’m sure when we were 1-0 up he was guilty of just hoofing the ball back to the opposition from our area when a calm head was required and playing the ball out to our players was required.

Where does he play, I couldn't really tell?

15 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Then he was following PW instructions!

I thought he looked like he could be class. Has a trait that seems to be rare in our midfielders and that's dropping deep and showing for the ball. Capable passer with both feet and set pieces looked decent too. To say he was thrown into a chaotic system on Saturday that was showing very few signs of cohesion, I thought he showed some real glimpses of talent.Β 

Reminded me a bit of early Jacob Butterfield. Genuinely two footed and should be played further forward, and hopefully will be when he doesn’t need to play deep out of necessity.

Him or Sibley as a 10 ahead of 2 of Fornah, Smith, Bird and Hourihane is hopefully how the midfield will end up shaping up.