Elliot Embleton - signed on a season-long-loan - cancelled

Barney1991

1 minute ago, sage said:

Wait till he's interviewed by Ed Dawes. He'll need therapy

ED What do you bring to the football club?

EE: my football boots 

ED: can you describe to the derby fans about your game ?

EE: I kick it , I head it, I run about a bit.

ED : welcome to derby 

EE: cool.

36 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

Just watched his interview.

He looks and sounds delighted to be here.

His enthusiasm is overwhelming. 

Don't understand what the dcfc media team we're thinking. 

These interviews are pre-recorded. They should be smart enough to know when an interview is  going s*** and do it again after giving him a bit of support direction to be a bit more positive.

Edited by therealhantsram

15 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

His enthusiasm is overwhelming. 

Don't understand what the dcfc media team we're thinking. 

These interviews are pre-recorded. They should be smart enough to know when an interview is  going s*** and do it again after giving him a bit of support direction to be a bit more positive.

Or a Diazepam Injection

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

“Is it really important for you now to come and play some football again because it’s something you have missed” - clearly trying to catch young Elliott out, but he coped well under pressure with a very solid ‘yes’ response.

Its excruciating questioning for the poor lad. Just spent half his Friday on the M1 to somewhere he's probably never been, doesn't know anyone here....i'm gonna get @sage to invite him to Belper tapas trail next week for a "meet the fans and Morris dancing" day.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its excruciating questioning for the poor lad. Just spent half his Friday on the M1 to somewhere he's probably never been, doesn't know anyone here....i'm gonna get @sage to invite him to Belper tapas trail next week for a "meet the fans and Morris dancing" day.

We should have a Mel Morris dancing day...on hot coals

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-transfer-sunderland-embleton-8722207

"Key Sunderland figure explains Derby County transfer deadline decision:

"After Derby’s approach, we discussed the move with Elliot and agreed that this was a move and environment that suited his immediate requirements. We look forward to supporting his continued return to action from afar and we will review his progress in January.”

Embleton completed the formalities of his switch to Derby earlier today having been given permission to make the move."

So we are just getting him fit for them.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-transfer-sunderland-embleton-8722207

"Key Sunderland figure explains Derby County transfer deadline decision:

"After Derby’s approach, we discussed the move with Elliot and agreed that this was a move and environment that suited his immediate requirements. We look forward to supporting his continued return to action from afar and we will review his progress in January.”

Embleton completed the formalities of his switch to Derby earlier today having been given permission to make the move."

So we are just getting him fit for them.

Sounds like it. Would explain why he's not thrilled to be here, judging by his interview. Hopefully we can win him over in the time we have him.

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Sounds like it. Would explain why he's not thrilled to be here, judging by his interview. Hopefully we can win him over in the time we have him.

Told you're in the squad Saturday to be sent 3 hours away the next morning not ideal 🤣