Derby vs Fleetwood - Match Thread

Rampant

18 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Hopefully I will be a good omen, first home  game since Cocu's 1st game in charge, but went Burton game last week, even talked the misses into coming,  seems forever since I travelled all over the country supporting the Rams, good to be back 🐏🐏🐏

I’m hoping the same, it’s my first game at Pride Park since the Swansea game during the relegation season. That was a fairly drab 0-0, fingers crossed tomorrow is a better result and performance. 🐏 

2 hours ago, David said:

You need to get out more 😜

At the start of the season there was just over 6,000 match day tickets available, so it only takes a few minutes to deduct tickets left for sale, while having a coffee.

As for getting out, last night I was at Trent Bridge for the cricket, tonight I was in esteemed company ( outed by Angieram on the Academy thread) and tomorrow I’ll be at Pride Park. After that I’ll be ready for a rest 😂

We should win this one at a canter...worries me though hearing PW in Pre Match saying we  are a nearly team etc etc when I want to hear him say we need to keep the ball more and control the game more, those horrible aimless hopeful balls into the box and hopeful punts upfield are not going to be the answer especially against the better sides we  need to be better than that ....

Please lets hope we play some football on the floor tomorrow 

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

This is Warne. After losing Bird, he isn't going to drop another senior first team member for someone else he doesn't trust.

From what I’ve seen of Robinson, he’s more in the mould of Bird circa 2019 than someone who is going to cover the pitch. 

If we’re looking for mobility in the middle then Radcliffe looked like a more promising option based on preseason at least.

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

Vickers 

Nelson Fozzie Cashin 

Wilson/Rooney Smith Thompson Elder 

Hourihane NML

Collins 

Subs 

Wildsmith Bardell Robinson Sibley Radcliffe Waghorn Washington 

I can’t see Bradley being dropped from the squad completely, especially for no centre back cover on the bench. 

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

From what I’ve seen of Robinson, he’s more in the mould of Bird circa 2019 than someone who is going to cover the pitch. 

If we’re looking for mobility in the middle then Radcliffe looked like a more promising option based on preseason at least.

I'm not disagreeing eith you, but Warne won't drop Smith or Hourihane with Bird also unavailable. He doesn't trust Thompson enough, nevermind DRobinson or Radcliffe.

Thompson played well in the cup, with Smith having a stinker against Burton (5 second half touches, giving the ball away 4 times), and he still started Smith in the following game, and then only brought Thompson on at wing back. If Thompson can't get in at CM after all that, what makes you think he'll drop Smith now?