Derby vs Fleetwood - Match Thread

Rampant

15 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

i mean what did we really expect this season!

The same thing everyone at the club from owner to manager to playing staff expected.

A season where we secure a play-off place with reasonable comfort and maybe even have a tilt at the top 2.

A squad built in the manager's image with clear signs of progression from last season and a plan in place as to how to achieve that goal, with something we could either build on if we did get promoted, or that would put us in good stead to go one further next season.

It's not the fans' fault we're f****** it up.

Edited by Kokosnuss

Just watching the Plymouth game and they’ve just said that Plymouth have switched to a 4–3-3 from a 3 back in league 1 as it gets more out of there attacking players.

hopefully we can do the same today especially with our injuries. We are missing a good 10 who can get goals and assists. Hopeful for today 6 points from 4 games isn’t ideal for us but we’d all take it. 

I think every Derby fan can handle drawing/losing games if the performance is a good and exciting one. That’s all we need right now other than points team performances and player performances to get the crown up and fans back involved and happy. 

big win needed today, let’s hope we can do it and move on from the first few games! COYR

11 hours ago, Magicman said:

Vickers 

Nelson Fozzie Cashin 

Wilson/Rooney Smith Thompson Elder 

Hourihane NML

Collins 

Subs 

Wildsmith Bardell Robinson Sibley Radcliffe Waghorn Washington 

I'm starting to think it will be 3-4-3

Wildsmith

Nelson Bradley Cashin

Rooney Smith Hourihane Elder

NML Collins Washington

Really hope we can do something today to give the crowd something to shout about. I can't be there as got work to do before I leave for my holiday tomorrow. If we lose 4 on the bounce at home the pressure will really be on for Peterborough and Bolton you feel. We need not just a result but a decent performance too!

For me the team has to be this today 

Wilsdmith

Rooney      Fozzy         Cashin           Elder

Hourihane        Thompson

NML                 Wash              Waggy

Collins 

Bird, Ward and Wilson all injured. Smith I don't want starting especially after his strop on Tuesday. Honestly its probably the best team available right now. Desperately light            

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I am away on a short break in Cornwall so won’t be able to follow todays game as usual. Just thinking what will happen if we do lose today 🤔 4 home defeats on the bounce? Surely something will have to change…..

Well you know what is said in the South Stand? “If you don’t }}%^ing bounce …….”!

28 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

The same thing everyone at the club from owner to manager to playing staff expected.

A season where we secure a play-off place with reasonable comfort and maybe even have a tilt at the top 2.

A squad built in the manager's image with clear signs of progression from last season and a plan in place as to how to achieve that goal, with something we could either build on if we did get promoted, or that would put us in good stead to go one further next season.

It's not the fans' fault we're f****** it up.

Yeah i agree but lets judge that after ten games or so not the first few! 

Plus this is Derby so never going to go smoothly 😆

Up the Rams 🐏🐏

23 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Why is everyone dropping Bradley??? Cashin and Nelson have been at fault for giving the ball away just as much as him. He’s a threat from set pieces and helped Luton get to the Prem last year

He is too vulnerable like Keogh was to quick attackers.

20 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Why is everyone dropping Bradley??? Cashin and Nelson have been at fault for giving the ball away just as much as him. He’s a threat from set pieces and helped Luton get to the Prem last year

Well he’s 6’3 and hasn’t tried to win a defensive header against the tallest opposition striker and the Pride park pitch looks far to big for his legs to run around on and not to mention 3 at the back looks a right mess so someone has to be removed from the starting X1 so we might as well use Cashin before we sell him and your right Nelson is another one who looks like he will cost us more points than he will win or save us. 

1 hour ago, De22Ram said:

Yeah i agree! I dont like the boos 4 games in ffs! Theres new players, different formation! Itll take a few games to get the match fitness and to gel! 

Last few seasons its been us against the world! F@ck the EFL and all that! This season seems to be all that frustration is being pointed back at the team rather than at the EFL! When they werent playing well, last season, the fans got behind them and we sang the 21 points song and the players rallied! Now its just starting to turn toxic!

We need our home form and these new signings will have been thinking pp is a fortress cant wait to play infront of a big crowd! Bet they didnt expect to get bood after a couple of games tho 🙄

I know weve payed a lot of money, i know its frustrating getting out played by teams we think we should be beating but ffs its 4 games in! Lets get behind warne and the players, i mean what did we really expect this season! You take didzy out and where do the goals come from? End of last season he was the only one scoring!

Score prediction: 0-2 fleetwood 😆 only joking! Scrappy 1-0 derby!

Up the Rams 🐏🐏

I expected that any liabilities to other clubs were wiped out when we went into administration, that we wouldn't still be under some restrictions agreed with the EFL and that we'd be paying modest transfer fees for players from our budget without having to sell first.

Clearly none of the above have happened.

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well he’s 6’3 and hasn’t tried to win a defensive header against the tallest opposition striker and the Pride park pitch looks far to big for his legs to run around on and not to mention 3 at the back looks a right mess so someone has to be removed from the starting X1 so we might as well use Cashin before we sell him and your right Nelson is another one who looks like he will cost us more points than he will win or save us. 

This could be the longest sentence of the day!