Derby vs Fleetwood - Match Thread

Rampant

11 hours ago, sage said:

As we have sold 21k+ season tickets, we will do ok for crowds this season. Were you at the Blackpool and/or Oxford games? The dissatisfaction is pretty widespread from what i saw

Yep I was really shocked at how many booed at half time. Full time not as bad but by then many had left! Cant imagine we've sold many since Tuesday. Thought of driving from Cambs again for that rubbish is not filling me with joy. Its the "perhaps today" hope that kills you! 

3 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Yep I was really shocked at how many booed at half time. Full time not as bad but by then many had left! Cant imagine we've sold many since Tuesday. Thought of driving from Cambs again for that rubbish is not filling me with joy. Its the "perhaps today" hope that kills you! 

Hope the team bucks up for you. It’s not easy for fans like us to get there in the first place.

Cross country trains are preventing me from getting there on Saturday.

Looks like the team might be a bit different due to injuries.

Really hope this is the weekend it all turns around. 

I think we can play our part. When we were relegated a lot of the postive results were down to the crowd, you were all magnificent. 

This is just such a match, our reputation is on the line, people are looking and making comments. 

Lets show them, lets show them we are Derby County, get behind them and make it sound like a hostile fortress. Make sure that Fleetwood know they have walked into a bear pit.

no boos just signing and loud

We are going to win this one and win it well

3 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I think we can play our part. When we were relegated a lot of the postive results were down to the crowd, you were all magnificent. 

This is just such a match, our reputation is on the line, people are looking and making comments. 

Lets show them, lets show them we are Derby County, get behind them and make it sound like a hostile fortress. Make sure that Fleetwood know they have walked into a bear pit.

no boos just signing and loud

We are going to win this one and win it well

B4?

18 hours ago, David said:

Which given the start to the season is hugely impressive, would it be fair to suggest the wider fanbase has not lost all patience yet with the manager?

Just seems wild to me that with all this discontent and to be fair, much of it is deserved as we have been crap, we're still close to capacity crowd for Fleetwood, who no disrespect are not the level of opposition that has seen capacity crowds in recent seasons. 

Not forgetting that there's a fair few still away on holiday as well. Reasonably impressive, another 50 sold since my previous post...

Wildsmith 

Rooney

Nelson

Forsyth

Elder

Smith

Thompson

Hourihane

Nml

Washington

Waghorn 

Subs

Vickers

Cashin

Bradley

Sibley

Barks

Collins

Brown

4 2 1 3

Smith and thommo to hold in the centre, front 4 to attack attack attack then when there all gassed out change the front 4 and go again also wildsmith last chance any more errors and he's out 

6 minutes ago, Thameram said:

Wildsmith 

Rooney

Nelson

Forsyth

Elder

Smith

Thompson

Hourihane

Nml

Washington

Waghorn 

Subs

Vickers

Cashin

Bradley

Sibley

Barks

Collins

Brown

4 2 1 3

Smith and thommo to hold in the centre, front 4 to attack attack attack then when there all gassed out change the front 4 and go again also wildsmith last chance any more errors and he's out 

Is Barks available? Last I heard he was joining in training at the end of this week.

16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wilson took a knock? But he's not fit either.

Following on with the idea of a team passing and moving:

Wildsmith

Rooney, Fozzy, Cashin, Elder

Robinson, Hourihane, Sibley

NML, Washington, Waggy?

Would definitely take that team over what we've had.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Would definitely take that team over what we've had.

Would more likely be 4-2-3-1? (And Warne would put Tommo in over Robinson)

Wildsmith

Robinson, Hourihane

NML, Waggy, Sibley

Washington

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Would more likely be 4-2-3-1? (And Warne would put Tommo in over Robinson)

Wildsmith

Robinson, Hourihane

NML, Waggy, Sibley

Washington

I'd probably go with 2 sitting, with Sibley joining the attack, with with Washington or Waghorn central in that team.

I think in reality, I don't see past Thompson starting and I'd be surprised if Sibley is ready.