Derby vs Fleetwood - Match Thread

Rampant

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Well he’s 6’3 and hasn’t tried to win a defensive header against the tallest opposition striker and the Pride park pitch looks far to big for his legs to run around on and not to mention 3 at the back looks a right mess so someone has to be removed from the starting X1 so we might as well use Cashin before we sell him and your right Nelson is another one who looks like he will cost us more points than he will win or save us. 

And breathe......

You sound proper cheesed off.....

Hopefully Waggy does well, looks bright. For me, he's got to repay our faith, given he was mostly useless/apathetic in his last season, where he was puzzlingly always played ahead of Sibley despite poor performances, until Rooney omitted him due to lack of effort in training.

Anyways I want to forgive and forget. Some great performances would make that easier.

3 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Midfield battle last 5 mins, derby attacks breaking down and Fleetwood keep hoping for a 50 yard wonderball and knocking it out.

Game is very watchable, enjoying it so far

Might be something to do with the ball being on the ground and not just bypassing the midfield and hoofing it down the channels to two solitary knackered wing backs who aren’t wing backs.

I agree though, much better viewing than the last few games

Edited by Hoppo