Chris Martin

mozza

Chris Martin   

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, David said:

Absolutely not. 

Warne has stated he's not a player he's interested in, so would make no sense signing him and saying there you go Paul, here's that player you didn't want as back up, enjoy.

We could have had the same conversation before Fozzy's testimonial, about Waggy. It's a pity he hasn't been able to stay fit.

Having said that, should we read more into the fact that CM didn't play in Fozzy's testimonial, despite them both playing together for a number of years and CM looking for a club at the time?

Would easily have helped us probably get promoted last season on a short term loan 

clearly finding third division defenders out this season and as a bonus he can do everything apart from run around a lot in the wrong places 

Meanwhile, hardly anyone else at BRFC is scoring, including last season's League 1 player of the season Aaron Collins, who's been reduced to a provider of chances for Chris Martin and is seeking a move away with Charlton rumoured to have bid. Rovers themselves are in the bottom 6 of the current form table.

He's not coming back and, even if he was, there's no certainty that he'd actually improve us, though I accept that some will never be convinced of that.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Meanwhile, hardly anyone else at BRFC is scoring, including last season's League 1 player of the season Aaron Collins, who's been reduced to a provider of chances for Chris Martin and is seeking a move away with Charlton rumoured to have bid. Rovers themselves are in the bottom 6 of the current form table.

He's not coming back and, even if he was, there's no certainty that he'd actually improve us, though I accept that some will never be convinced of that.

Aaron Collins has been having a poor season that pre dates CM9’s arrival . Chatting to my Gas mate if Martin wasn’t scoring no one would be. 
Don’t think he would work in our current set up except maybe as a sub to come on late to try and pinch a goal. 

On 21/01/2024 at 08:55, Reggie Greenwood said:

Aaron Collins has been having a poor season that pre dates CM9’s arrival . Chatting to my Gas mate if Martin wasn’t scoring no one would be. 
Don’t think he would work in our current set up except maybe as a sub to come on late to try and pinch a goal. 

He's missing from rovers squad tonight through 'illness'. Reckon it's homesickness and he's coming home?... 🤭

20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Out of contract in a week. 10 in 18.  Someone wants him.  Portsmouth, Bolton or Oxford would be my bet.

Or Derby.. 👀

I reckon, and this is a long shot but hear me out.. Exeter will offer him a big contract till end of season. 

Guaranteed gametime. They have no recognised striker at all at the moment. In process of selling James Scott to Motherwell, so his profit and wages all converted, plus what they have banked from selling nombe in September 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...