Chris Martin

mozza

Chris Martin   

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, mozza said:

Just been shifted from the transfer thread.. 

I can see it was moved from the Transfer Forum as that board is for legitimate rumours with journalist sources.

Srg was suggesting it should have gone in the transfer suggestion topic which is in this board.

Which he's right tbf, otherwise the board would be full of topics with a host of players being suggested.

If we was to merge it, the poll would be lost so we'll let this one go in the hope that the no's massively outnumber the yes's so we can put this one to bed.

Worth mentioning Warne was not interested in him last season, I very much doubt he will be now despite what some would like.

It's widely recognised that CM isn't mobile enough to be a Warne type player. however, if we're chasing a game in the last 15 minutes, I feel that there is a place for a less mobile forward with the guile to breakdown a deep lying defence. Sometimes we will need a plan B or even a plan C.

39 minutes ago, David said:

I can see it was moved from the Transfer Forum as that board is for legitimate rumours with journalist sources.

Srg was suggesting it should have gone in the transfer suggestion topic which is in this board.

Which he's right tbf, otherwise the board would be full of topics with a host of players being suggested.

If we was to merge it, the poll would be lost so we'll let this one go in the hope that the no's massively outnumber the yes's so we can put this one to bed.

Worth mentioning Warne was not interested in him last season, I very much doubt he will be now despite what some would like.

Maybe just build a separate forum for Chris Martin related chat.