Kane Wilson - Signed on a 2 year deal

Kernow

Spectacular signing on a free. I imagine maybe 30 odd teams in this country would have taken him if they knew they could wangle that. 

Really impressed by our dealings so far, not just in terms of quality but the negotiations that have got them here.

About 3 players away from a genuine tilt at automatic now, and I think we may actually get them.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Spectacular signing on a free. I imagine maybe 30 odd teams in this country would have taken him if they knew they could wangle that. 

Really impressed by our dealings so far, not just in terms of quality but the negotiations that have got them here.

About 3 players away from a genuine tilt at automatic now, and I think we may actually get them.

I think we need only one more striker then we are ready. 

This is turning into a superb transfer window.  Looks a really good signing, right age with potential to get better.  And no initial fee is brilliant business.

I think that’s the defence pretty much sorted now.  A bit more up top, a striker and maybe a Nr 10, with a bit more strength in midfield and we’ll be sorted.

8 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Brilliant signing, on a free a year after being League 2 player of fhe year. Provides cover/competition to both wing back positions.

7 really good signings for this level with no transfer fee spent, time to get a firat choice forward in to show our intent. Defensively we look solid now, maybe a CB short if we decide to send Rooney out on loan.

Tbh I’d also get flint in as well if we’re playing three at the back.

strikers id like to go after now 

nombe

smith 

Collins Bristol R

Godden 

if we sell cashin 

JCH / Langstaff 

plus Frankie Kent at Peterborough 

Really good signing. With all of the other 6 who've played regularly in the Championship over the last few years, we're shaping up nicely.

Wilson's highlight reel looks fantastic but then they all do! But he clearly has a few tricks in him and can put a cross in. 

Need a striker and CM and I'll be happy. If I'm being greedy, I'd like another CB as cover but arguably we've got Rooney and Forsyth so perhaps would prefer a better quality striker assuming we've got some ££££ to spend. Feels like we need a decent target man. 

3 hours ago, Rample said:

If we sell Jason Knight I think we will still need four players and we do need a very very good striker to replace Didzy.