Kane Wilson - Signed on a 2 year deal

Kernow

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

A 2-year deal for a player so young is a bit unusual.

Good signing though.

Nigel Pearson said the injury he got he would have to manage for the rest of his career, so I imagine you’re just protecting yourselves for the worst case scenario.

Unusual but sensible, when you had Mel Morris you’d have probably given him a 5 year deal on £30k per week.

Another good interview too. Said the deal has been on the cards since the end of last season so whoever mentioned him being shown around Moor Farm before may be right. Talked about how Warne had made a good first impression on him and jokingly mentioned the “Warne pull” so must have seen bits on social media or lurking on here. 
Towards the end of the interview he said he is primarily a right wing back, can play full back and “on the other side” so confirming what some had speculated. We may have got the defensive cover sorted with one signing.

7 players signed and not a single fee spent yet, not shaping up too badly. 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Another good interview too. Said the deal has been on the cards since the end of last season so whoever mentioned him being shown around Moor Farm before may be right. Talked about how Warne had made a good first impression on him and jokingly mentioned the “Warne pull” so must have seen bits on social media or lurking on here. 
Towards the end of the interview he said he is primarily a right wing back, can play full back and “on the other side” so confirming what some had speculated. We may have got the defensive cover sorted with one signing.

7 players signed and not a single fee spent yet, not shaping up too badly. 

@Big Trav strikes again!

Pretty sure that’s now all five players he mentioned signed 

It’s wild that one year removed from being League Two’s POTY that he’s moved on a free transfer - it’s been a whirlwind 12 months for him. I really like the value in this one. I think Elder and Bradley are the best two signings we’ve made so far, but feel like this has the potential to be a wildcard. 

I can definitely see him beating out Joe Ward for a regular spot in the team.