Kane Wilson - Signed on a 2 year deal

Kernow

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Hopefully on a permanent deal but I would expect it will be a loan

Why? He was linked with permanent to Bolton. He wouldn’t be guaranteed to start so a loan doesn’t make a lot of sense. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You'd think Knight could do better than Bristol City but have to assume that either no other club was sufficiently interested to lodge a bid or if they did it fell short of what we were prepared to accept.

If he leaves then I'm sure he'll go with the best wishes of the Rams supporters.

Why he was bloody useless , 2 million quid is lovely jubbly dont know much about the poss striker coming in but knight gone for 2 million thankyou very much whoopee doooo . 

A lot of people really rated Kane Wilson and we’re hyping him up around the time Bolton wanted to sign him. Not sure we ever got clarity on why that move fell through. It would be a good signing for us, fills one of the positions Knight would likely be called upon. 

If we can sign Wilson and a good CM, whilst also spreading money raised from Knight elsewhere, it would be solid business. Three midfielders that immediately come to mind - Brannigan, Moxon and Lewis Wing. Moxon, for me, is the one that intrigues me the most. He’s a midfield player that I like, performs well at every level of the pitch, doesn’t shirk and the fact he’s only been in professional football one year and performed so well makes me wonder how much more could he grow with proper coaching, nutrition, etc. 

46 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Why he was bloody useless , 2 million quid is lovely jubbly dont know much about the poss striker coming in but knight gone for 2 million thankyou very much whoopee doooo . 

I see no-one else has bitten but... seriously? "bloody useless"? 

You have high standards.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

A lot of people really rated Kane Wilson and we’re hyping him up around the time Bolton wanted to sign him. Not sure we ever got clarity on why that move fell through. It would be a good signing for us, fills one of the positions Knight would likely be called upon. 

If we can sign Wilson and a good CM, whilst also spreading money raised from Knight elsewhere, it would be solid business. Three midfielders that immediately come to mind - Brannigan, Moxon and Lewis Wing. Moxon, for me, is the one that intrigues me the most. He’s a midfield player that I like, performs well at every level of the pitch, doesn’t shirk and the fact he’s only been in professional football one year and performed so well makes me wonder how much more could he grow with proper coaching, nutrition, etc. 

QPR want Lewis Wing apparently, link back up with Ainsworth