Kane Wilson - Signed on a 2 year deal

Kernow

Knight has been a great servant for the club. Played in multiple positions for the team, never moaned, worked hard in game and in training, kept his mouth firmly closed during all the chaos at the club, thrived at international level and gave his all.

As fans we will see many players that can do what knight does. I will always rate him as a good player, who unfortunately his strengths will always be his limitations. His versatility and work rate will see him shifted about to "do a job". Its what he does. He won't let you down, can be trusted and his work rate will always have the fans onside.

I knew he was going to leave. I'm amazed it has taken this long. When we were having our pockets picked, many clubs could have picked him up for peanuts as the admins would have snapped their hands off, yet as the vultures circled knight wasn't picked clean. Wonder why?

Will he step up a level, even though he has played there before? Of course he will.

Will he kick on and get a prem move or a promotion? Only time will tell.

Will he get a warm welcome if he ever comes back to play at pp? Of course he will.

Thanks and good luck Jason. Hold your head high. You deserve to.

i will be disappointed if we dont do a deal with wilson coming this way. he is an excellent player and in the perfect age bracket. 

bristol doesnt suit his style at all, he was so effective at Forest Green - one of the best prospects outside the prem

3 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

But he did, by all accounts, tell Hughes he wasn't his type of player and wasn't going to use him very much, which is what led to Hughes leaving.

We'll never know for sure but these days, it seems Managers, certainly higher up than L1, have little say in goings. Anyway, I don't blame Rowett for the low fee.

Just seen you’ve signed him.

Genuinely wish the lad all the best, shame it didn’t work out for him here he’s been incredibly unfortunate with injuries and then a change of system which didn’t suit him.

Great club for him to join in L1 really and wouldn’t be surprised if we live to regret the decision, but best for all parties as of now.

Hope he does well for you.