Callum Elder - joined on a 3 year deal

Animal is a Ram

2 minutes ago, jono said:

This sounds brilliant and on a free. Hopefully this means there’s still money in the pot for a striker. 
COYR

Or as they say in Ausi land “She’ll be right mate”

I think the other thing to note is we are picking up frees on three year deals.  By going for good free transfers we can offer a decent contract length, so offering stability but without ruinous basically wasted costs of transfer fees.  I doubt we are going to pay for any players, as there are enough players coming to the end of their contracts that serve our needs.

16 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I think the other thing to note is we are picking up frees on three year deals.  By going for good free transfers we can offer a decent contract length, so offering stability but without ruinous basically wasted costs of transfer fees.  I doubt we are going to pay for any players, as there are enough players coming to the end of their contracts that serve our needs.

Not sure what strikers that would be then?

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Excellent signing. Remember him being very highly regarded at Hull, so a good replacement (even slight upgrade) on Roberts. 

Is he a wing back though is my only concern? His goals / assists stats don’t really look like it - hope that he fits the system. Welcome to Derby Callum!

Trying too hard here if you want my opinion. Dial it back a notch.

5 hours ago, Scott129 said:

How many Aussies have we had at the club?

I can only think of Sterjovski...

5 hours ago, maydrakin said:

Con Blatsis and Ruben Zadkovich

5 hours ago, Topram said:

Brad jones?

4 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Sterjowski, Con Blatsis, Ruben Zadkovic, James Meredith, Brad Jones and, by birth, Tony Dorigo

How have you all forgotton Jaka (or Yakka) Banovic who kept goal in the early 80s and won something like the East Midlands Today Save of the Season Award, I think presented by Gordon Banks.