Callum Elder - joined on a 3 year deal

Animal is a Ram

3 hours ago, maydrakin said:

I do know that as a kid I was always told to respect people like Callum…

39 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Too subtle?

No.

Too late.

8 hours ago, SK47 said:

I'll be honest... Don't have a clue about him. All I know is when I was a kid, I was taught you should always respect his family (for some reason)

26 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Another player who’s relatively tall for full back, first real signs of the impending Warneball?

Mac always favoured tall defenders, doesn't mean we're going to lump it forward, more likely we will be better attacking and defending set pieces.

5 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Another player who’s relatively tall for full back, first real signs of the impending Warneball?

Ward is what, 5'7"?

Sorry, posted before I saw the above.

Edited by Rample

Very good signing on paper. 28, free transfer, LB, good Championship experience, in 2 teams promoted from L1, nearly 140 games in the last 4 seasons. It's a funny coincidence that he had a season on-loan at Peterborough 2015-16!

Similar to the Ward transfer in that it appears Elder's been deliberately lined up for a while, not a scatter-gun signing. I'm quietly optimistic after the first 3 announcements, and my sphincter has definitely relaxed somewhat.

59 minutes ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Very good signing on paper. 28, free transfer, LB, good Championship experience, in 2 teams promoted from L1, nearly 140 games in the last 4 seasons. It's a funny coincidence that he had a season on-loan at Peterborough 2015-16!

Similar to the Ward transfer in that it appears Elder's been deliberately lined up for a while, not a scatter-gun signing. I'm quietly optimistic after the first 3 announcements, and my sphincter has definitely relaxed somewhat.

There are over fifty sphincters in the human body, some you don't really want relaxing too much. 🥸 

On 21/06/2023 at 13:03, Millenniumram said:

Excellent signing. Remember him being very highly regarded at Hull, so a good replacement (even slight upgrade) on Roberts. 

Is he a wing back though is my only concern? His goals / assists stats don’t really look like it - hope that he fits the system. Welcome to Derby Callum!

1 goal and 10 assists when Hull were promoted in 20/21.