Callum Elder - joined on a 3 year deal

Animal is a Ram

Someone has had some fun on Wikipedia. 

On 8 August 2019, Elder joined Championship side Hull City for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year contract. The move reunited him with Grant McCann, his manager at Peterborough United.[29] Elder made his debut on 14 September 2019, in a 2–2 draw at home to Wigan Athletic.[30] He scored his first goal for Hull on 5 April 2021 in a 3–0 win against Northampton Town.[31] On 18 May 2022, Hull City exercised an option for an additional year on his contract.[32] On 6 May 2023, it was announced that Elder would leave Hull at the end of his contract that summer to join the biggest club in the world, Derby County.[33]

I like this signing and our business so far. Currently, we've filled serious gaps in the full-back positions and a keeper with players either at the top end of this league or who have solid experience in the division above. They aren't big names, but they don't need to be. Yes, we need more bodies, such as some strikers, but this is a really promising start. 

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Pleased that we have bought someone who speaks well. Makes me wonder why WhoScored and WyScout don't give marks for language and elloquence.

Anyway, back on topic, Callum Elder? Never heard of him. 

They'd have had fun with ,errm,Wayne Rooney if they did! 
p.s.it's eloquence

3 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Wow, Warne is building something I reckon. High calibre league 1 winners or promoted players so far. Looks like he knows how to get out of this league😂

Not at all.  I have it on good authority, via this forum, that he has no pull with players.  They don't want to play for him - simple as.  Any players he signs will clearly be desperate following being released.  

24 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Pleased that we have bought someone who speaks well. Makes me wonder why WhoScored and WyScout don't give marks for language and elloquence.

Anyway, back on topic, Callum Elder? Never heard of him. 

To be fare i-Ram he does speak well...I detect that the whiney Aussie accent is being replaced by an English accent, Then soon a Derby accent...all reet me duck 😁

1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Sterjowski, Con Blatsis, Ruben Zadkovic, James Meredith, Brad Jones and, by birth, Tony Dorigo

Bar an ageing Dorigos 15 game cameo they've all been absolute dross.  Giving Jones the benefit as he had a lot going on and probably wasn't the wisest loan signing. Know nothing about this guy but lets hope he's better than the others.