Callum Elder - joined on a 3 year deal

Animal is a Ram

4 minutes ago, SK47 said:

1 thing I will say.. you know where we at as a club when players we sign don't really have any highlight reels 🙃🤣

Still buzzing though! Looks a proven winner (of league 1) on paper and in a position we are crying out for.

https://twitter.com/JakeBarker1212/status/1671435509711663104?t=jcEIDEo2AuFiLwmRt4oEXg&s=19

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

His interview is good, he talks well.

Did chuckle when @Owen87ITKasked him what could we expect from him, as in, style of play etc and he just says "promotion". Call me a fan already.

That was one of the better new player interviews that I can remember seeing, seems a really intelligent guy and didn't speak in cliches or "yeah no's" and the like!

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

That was one of the better new player interviews that I can remember seeing, seems a really intelligent guy and didn't speak in cliches or "yeah no's" and the like!

Think this is what Warne meant when he was talking about the character of the player (as well as ability). By all accounts he’s a good character, dressing room leader at Hull, and will bring that with him as well as experience and ability to play. Pleased with this.

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

Don't really know anything about him.  He seems to have played regular left back for Hull last season, so is he being signed as a wingback, or for the left side of a back 3?

Wingback

Signing a championship caliber player? Cannot complain about that at all especially since he put in some quality appearances in a pretty meh Hull team. Feel kind of dumb for all the trepidation so far as we have signed 3 really great players now haha.