Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

Knew wouldnt get tickets for Sunday so my son and I have been making excuses from coronation stuff, family stuff, son's cricket, sixth form event for few weeks now - using all stuff as excuses for the other stuff so we can just watch game in peace and either just feel happy after watching limbs, goals, etc on phones or just be quietly on our own being devastated. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I was late in to the line to greet guests at my own wedding after checking the 🐏 result 🤣

Can't quite beat that, but I did work live updates from Newcastle v Derby (0-2, Roger Davies *2) into my wedding day speech. One of my mates was listening to Radio Derby on his transistor radio and feeding me relevant snippets. That was the week that Big Roger couldn't stop scoring - the following Saturday, he bagged 5 against Luton.

7 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Knew wouldnt get tickets for Sunday so my son and I have been making excuses from coronation stuff, family stuff, son's cricket, sixth form event for few weeks now - using all stuff as excuses for the other stuff so we can just watch game in peace and either just feel happy after watching limbs, goals, etc on phones or just be quietly on our own being devastated. 

I’m similar.

I’ll be in London having sworn allegiance to my glorious new king.

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Can't quite beat that, but I did work live updates from Newcastle v Derby (0-2, Roger Davies *2) into my wedding day speech. One of my mates was listening to Radio Derby on his transistor radio and feeding me relevant snippets. That was the week that Big Roger couldn't stop scoring - the following Saturday, he bagged 5 against Luton.

20th October 1990, Rams 1 Man City 1, Dean Saunders. Remember Big Roger’s 5 at Luton, think it was Easter time and had visited my Dads family in Southampton, was only 9 but remember it like yesterday 👍

6 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Club a little behind the information curve, but here’s official word from the club that it’s on sky.

I need to work out if I stick with my usual routine of watching at home or go to the pub and make a scene of myself in public rather than in front of the Mrs and kids 🤔 

Pub more fun and leave kids ar home with your mrs. And leave your phone at home.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Pub more fun and leave kids ar home with your mrs. And leave your phone at home.

They could all go to the pub, I guess?

God forbid a man would want to spend quality time with his wife and kids.  Sometimes, you sound like you were born in the 1930's!  

I don't know whether to 🤣 or 🙄.