Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

28 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

So two teams vying to be Champions against Derby playing for 6th position. I wonder what your interest would be if you weren’t a Rams fan?

Ratings talk though, surely? 

Rams and SW bigger fan bases = more people tuning in. 

46 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Currently not listed as being live on Sky according to the SkySports app (one televised prem game is all that it shows at the moment) That could change of course, but currently looking like it isn’t on, perhaps it’ll be on Ramstv as it’s an away fixture not at 3pm on a Sat? 

RamsTV haven't yet said what countries can view the game, seems to indicate they are waiting to hear who picks it up to show on TV.

image.thumb.png.f6a97a98e941c874900e06326615b7c4.png

On the EFL site it suggests that for the games in the last week of the season Sky only have to give a weeks notice for who they will show.

I'd have thought fighting to get into the Play-offs is more exciting than two teams who are already promoted?

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Darren Moore is a ram, is a ram , is a ram

Darren Moore is a ram, he hates, er...most other teams (apart from Wednesday probably)

lyrical genius !

🤣

So what you are saying is that Darren Moore is a poet?

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

RamsTV haven't yet said what countries can view the game, seems to indicate they are waiting to hear who picks it up to show on TV.

image.thumb.png.f6a97a98e941c874900e06326615b7c4.png

On the EFL site it suggests that for the games in the last week of the season Sky only have to give a weeks notice for who they will show.

I'd have thought fighting to get into the Play-offs is more exciting than two teams who are already promoted?

On the last day of a season, all teams kick-off at the same time - this is happening next Sunday. Usually Sky are then allowed to choose two live games to be broadcast simultaneously. The games are not usually publicised until a couple of days before. If that is still the case, Sheff. Wed. v Derby and Barnsley v Peterborough seem the obvious games of interest unless there is two games similarly interesting in the relegation fight.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

BT are showing Notts County’s playoff final at 12.30.

I don’t know if they’re allowed to go head to head.

It's their semi final, Chesterfield's follows at 3.30. It's not an issue, bt regularly shows National League games at the same time as Sky shows EFL or PL, the National League final clashes with a L1 playoff semi final

6 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Currently not listed as being live on Sky according to the SkySports app (one televised prem game is all that it shows at the moment) That could change of course, but currently looking like it isn’t on, perhaps it’ll be on Ramstv as it’s an away fixture not at 3pm on a Sat? 

A2CE2070-A8C8-4DA7-A780-05BC271A1D7E.jpeg

2636130C-529C-4114-8651-BF0C5463B095.jpeg

Sky haven’t announced which match they’re showing yet. In recent years It has usually been just 1 future for each division on the final day though for championship, league one & league two.

BT showing the Notts County & chesterfield matches doesn’t affect things.

Edited by Will the Ram

11 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

On the last day of a season, all teams kick-off at the same time - this is happening next Sunday. Usually Sky are then allowed to choose two live games to be broadcast simultaneously. The games are not usually publicised until a couple of days before. If that is still the case, Sheff. Wed. v Derby and Barnsley v Peterborough seem the obvious games of interest unless there is two games similarly interesting in the relegation fight.

That was for the Championship, is that the case for League 1 too?

Collins and Dobbin in for Sibs and NML please. Feel Dobbin is so so close to being the player we need him to be. Just that last final decision. I’m more excited when he’s on the ball than currently than other attackers, he seems to glide with it. A but like Dawkins used to. 

Anyway every time they kick McG we kick Bannan. Mon the rams! 

4 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Collins and Dobbin in for Sibs and NML please. Feel Dobbin is so so close to being the player we need him to be. Just that last final decision. I’m more excited when he’s on the ball than currently than other attackers, he seems to glide with it. A but like Dawkins used to. 

Anyway every time they kick McG we kick Bannan. Mon the rams! 

That's how it's seemed ALL season. It's not going to happen, here anyway.

I think we have a reasonable chance of a draw. The win seems unlikely but then strange results do happen on the last day of the normal season.

I am more comforted by the fact that Peterborough have an equally difficult away game which they probably won’t win either, notwithstanding the strange result possibility.

I expect following the scores live will be massively nerve wracking, especially if we go a goal down, or Peterborough go a goal up, at any point.

Hope it’s on Sky so I can watch it in the pub, I expect it will be as Sky will want the ratings from two of the best supported clubs in League One.

Let’s get it done Derby!

8 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

As long as Posh don't win at Barnsley our result on Sunday is irrelevant, we'll be in the playoffs.

In that case expect posh to win at Barnsley who rested plenty at MK dons on Saturday and we’re 4-1 down with ten minutes to go ! 

I am expecting us to change some stuff in this game and probably go into the game in a cautious way ( which is always a concern) and see where that takes us and Peterborough. Sheffield Wednesday will rest players but they actually have plenty to use.

I am expecting something like this to start with 

Wildsmith 

Rooney.    Davies.     Cashin.    Roberts 

Barkhauzen Smith Bird White Dobbin 

Collins 

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

That was for the Championship, is that the case for League 1 too?

Always for the PL and Championship, not EFL 1 or 2 but that is usually because either the PL or Championship clash with the final day fixtures. However, this year there is no clash with EFL Division One's final day.

I have seen no announcement yet from either Sky or the EFL BUT on the Sky planner for next Sunday at 1130, Channels 401 and 403 are showing 'Live EFL Football'' ending at 1430 but specific fixtures are not listed yet. I know no more than that but what else could it be other than League One?

I'll be at Hillsborough but I think that gives a glimmer of hope for those who won't be. I think the Sheffield and Barnsley games must be the hot favourites at least to fill that gap. Here's hoping.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

lways for the PL and Championship, not EFL 1 or 2 but that is usually because either the PL or Championship clash with the final day fixtures. However, this year there is no clash with EFL Division One's final day.

I have seen no announcement yet from either Sky or the EFL BUT on the Sky planner for next Sunday at 1130, Channels 401 and 403 are showing 'Live EFL Football'' ending at 1430 but specific fixtures are not listed yet. I know no more than that but what else could it be other than League One?

I'll be at Hillsborough but I think that gives a glimmer of hope for those who won't be. I think the Sheffield and Barnsley games must be the hot favourites at least to fill that gap. Here's hoping

Yesterday on sky's live football it may have been on the championship game they said they would be covering the league one playoff battle fro. 11.30 on Sunday. Did not mention which specific game but maybe each on different channels.