Portsmouth (H) Sat 29th April

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

6 minutes added on, and we played 20 seconds extra to cover the time wasting during those 6 minutes!

We all do it, and it's time the EFL cracked down on it.

The only way is too review footage of each injury and ensure the medical team provide a full written assessment of each stoppage, problem and decision for the player to continue.  They'd soon got bored of their Sunday being filled with that s***.  Need to start giving out 1 game bans for diving in the area while their at it.  That includes penalty review after games for those given as well.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

It’s a valid point and I wouldn’t criticise anyone for not stopping everyone to their own. But, you could take a contrary view, what if this was the last time you see them play this year?

On a separate note, obviously I don’t know her personal circumstances and maybe she has to catch the last bus home or something but, there is a lady a few rows in front of me in the East Stand that always leaves with at least 10 minutes remaining. Today she left on 77 minutes so there was at least 15 minutes left to play in a finely balanced and very important game.🤷🏻‍♂️

I know someone who gets a bit stressed in contained spaces and leaves early.  Might be the slow wobble down the steps  into a busy concourse isn't for her.  

24 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

As usual I would implore you all to maintain a candle light vigil for those brave warriors who risked their lives for Portsmouth today. One poor soul had such a bad head injury that he immediately jumped up in confusion when the referee didn’t stop the game. I am sure I speak for us all when I wish the Portsmouth fans praying outside the Royal tonight all the best and hope that a crowdfunding page is set up soon for the families of those players so horrifically disfigured in what can only be described as a blood path. No one should witness such injuries and I hope all the youngsters who had to see it recover. 

I am sick of watching this embarrassing s***.

Its  beyond parody now. Pathetic cheating which is condoned by the referee. Football is dead apart from the craic with your mates and a day on the sesh.

After next Sunday, maybe we won't play Wednesday again until Wembley !..... Bolton already in the play offs will rest players and get turned over at Bristol, Wednesday too will rest a few and we nick a win there,  and it's 5th and Barnsley in the semi's ! 😃

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Another game where we have struggled to beat a top half side.

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

And once again Pride park proved second rate .. boring told you so post of the season . 🏆 Do me a favour, take a trip down the A52 and spread some of your worthless platitudes there. Second rate amateur punditry masquerading as as a tabloid journalist. Tiresome

2 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

I didn’t stay, my lad and dad didn’t want to either.  It just felt odd when we don’t know our fate, and it might not be the last game at Pride Park this season…

I did not stay had to pick my wife up from shopping told me not to be late!

1 hour ago, Rev said:

6 minutes added on, and we played 20 seconds extra to cover the time wasting during those 6 minutes!

We all do it, and it's time the EFL cracked down on it.

Injury time is a joke, genuinely doubt the ball is ever in play for even half of the supposed added time. In most games as well.

the lack of a crackdown is really making it worse as well. Commentators calling it game management and praising it is frustrating as well.

Credit where credit is due to Warne today, was much more proactive with his subs second half. Collins in particular changed the game by giving us a bit more presence up front. Nice to see successful in game management by us for once, rather than the opposition.

Given results elsewhere, the point may be enough. But we always do s*** the hard way.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I responded to this tweet saying best away support we’ve had at pride park this season. Genuinely thought they were, never stopped the entire game when we were battering them early on, when they were winning when we equalised. Amazing support - hope their crew didn’t cause too much damage though as I did see a lot of police vans - all clubs have morons

We were amazing for 25 minutes. Then they got lucky, then our heads dropped alarmingly quickly. 
Then we tried a bit harder and surprised ourselves when we realised we were as good as them and maybe better.

Then the play acting started .. it’s madness. There have always been a few teams that take ssip but now it’s an epidemic. It’s like Enders Enders .. do it often enough a people think it’s normal and acceptable behaviour. Horrible, whoever is doing it. Stamp it out EFL and refs, get a grip, make some rules and enforce them. It’s ruining the game.

Really happy for Collins. That goal is what he used to do when he was younger. Right place in the 6yd box, right time, neat finish. He will always be in Didsy’s shadow but he’s been unlucky and much maligned in some quarters. No genius but he earned that and deserves an unequivocal Pat on the back. Some of the lads are a bit fragile, we need to get behind them always !

right then, just get an equal or better result than the Posh .. COYR

PS, Curtiss did well, no pace, no acceleration but he’s still a player, can still time a tackle and still commands respect.

PPS, Joe Wildsmith .. kept us in it twice. Bold brave, skilled. Great signing 

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

Injury time is a joke, genuinely doubt the ball is ever in play for even half of the supposed added time. In most games as well.

the lack of a crackdown is really making it worse as well. Commentators calling it game management and praising it is frustrating as well.

It's the "dark arts" isn't it? No it's not. There is no art to it and it's not particular dark either. Just boring.

If you are under pressure and/or trying to break up play, lie motionless on the floor holding your head. Every couple of minutes.

Maybe when it happens, every one of our players could fall to the ground holding their heads. Subs too. Would highlight the point to see everyone lying on the floor at once. Ridicule the player for doing it.