V Shrewsbury Town (H) 4th March 15.00

Boycie

13 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Out of interest just had a peep at the Shrewsbury fans website. Seem a decent bunch but it really is their cup final. About 50% of their average home crowd are coming which in itself is commendable but it goes to show how we always have to be at our very very best. 

Like yourself i had a look but all i could see was talk about past Wrexham games, for a minute i thought we had been swallowed up by the welsh, (nightmare) phew.

49 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

Like yourself i had a look but all i could see was talk about past Wrexham games, for a minute i thought we had been swallowed up by the welsh, (nightmare) phew.

Just had a look, 8 pages on the Derby thread, nothing about the game!

8 pages of, can I sit where I want, can I stand where I want, allocated seats, fireworks, flares, drums, turning up late, blocking the aisles, fireworks again, police dogs, will I be able to see anything, sit down, stand up, Derbys a sh***ole I want to go home, stand up, sit down, you’re in my seat pal.

just a wild guess ………………but, I reckon it’s a big day out for them!

41 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

8 pages of, can I sit where I want, can I stand where I want, allocated seats, fireworks, flares, drums, turning up late, blocking the aisles, fireworks again, police dogs, will I be able to see anything, sit down, stand up, Derbys a sh***ole I want to go home, stand up, sit down, you’re in my seat pal.

That's the trouble. A lot of these teams try that bit harder when they come to our place. You might say that Shef Wed and Ipswich face the same problem, but I don't think they do. This season we are the new, novelty big scalp  

A real 6 pointer today

A win today would go a massive way to cementing our place in the top 6. a loss would be damaging & give those below us hope they can catch us. 

i would snatch your hands off for a draw though

38 minutes ago, alram said:

A real 6 pointer today

A win today would go a massive way to cementing our place in the top 6. a loss would be damaging & give those below us hope they can catch us. 

Heck. And I’ve been described as being a tad negative. ?

1 hour ago, alram said:

A real 6 pointer today

Snatch your hands off for a draw at home to Shrewsbury? I think your ambition might be called in to question a little here! 

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Just to add...Buses ?

Sadly can’t go today as we are doing a load of work at home , floors , new doors , decorating ect ect ect but woke up this morning itching to say sod it and jump in the car , but I think I would have doghouse douglas for quite some time if I had ,, never mind ,watch it on rams tv and a Thai take away delivered at full time , let’s hope it’s a nice meal in the glow of a win

34 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Just to add...Buses ?

And train prices. Jeez, they love to gas about trains prices!! Apparently they're going to a football match but I couldn't tell! 

Edited by DiggerB

Wildsmith

Smith    Foz    Cashin    Roberts 

Rooney 

Knight       Hourihane 

Barks         McG        Dobbin

Or maybe Smith in midfield and Rooney RB.

Warne definitely sees us giving away too much physicality-wise in central midfield, which is probably right and we don’t have any solutions to that other than Rooney or Smith to address that till Bird returns.

The alternative is a switch to 3 at the back, which I think is less likely, but a possibility.

Edited by Ramarena