West Ham (H) FACR4 Mon 30th Jan

27 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Just found a site that said pre ‘92 - the league champions went into the Champions league. 2nd and 3rd went into the UEFA cup and the FA cup winners also qualified for Europe??‍♂️

Not strictly correct, champions went into the European cup/champions League, FA cup winners went into the cup winners cup and the league cup winners went into the UEFA cup, then the remaining top 3 League teams went into the UEFA cup.

When we finished 5th, Liverpool in 2nd won the FACup and the red dogs won the league cup after finishing 3rd, so 4th, 5th and 6th would have normally qualified for the UEFA cup, but for the ban.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

All this talk of HD viewing, is anyone else actually going to the game tonight? ?‍♀️

Apart from me, @Foreveram and @B4ev6is, of course! 

Where are the East Stand refugees sitting? 

Apologies for not making the trip up. Trying to recreate the experience by sitting among some West Ham mates in an East End pub. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Apologies for not making the trip up. Trying to recreate the experience by sitting among some West Ham mates in an East End pub. 

Please remind them that our side cost £100,000 ten years ago if we play Forsyth - or zero - I don’t count Davies anymore because he became a free transfer 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

All this talk of HD viewing, is anyone else actually going to the game tonight? ?‍♀️

I quite fancied trying out the upper West stand close to the south stand. But, I've gone for asylum in Egypt, between the Bolton and Morecambe home games. Trouble is that the hotel WiFi won't let me stream the game in any D, nevermind HD.

So it's a case of following the game on here with the doomsayers or the happy clappers, depending on the scoreline.??

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I know @angieram!  It's downright shameful innit!

Well you can count on me!  I'll be there, that's for sure.  In my usual NEC seat.  Never miss a match me...

Well... apart from the last 4 home games... and I ain't been away since Blackpool... and holidays of course... but apart from that, like I say... never miss a match, me!

Oh, and in honour of the anniversary, I'll also be replicating The March.

... well, not replicating as such, as I'll be taking a totally different route... at a different pace... on me own.  But at least I'll be walking, so there's that, at least!  !

??? 

6 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Great night for football - I can't bloody wait. Win or lose I'll still be happy. Don't want a draw though. 

I want us to win tonight if goes to z replay at there stadium not been too but never been to there old one eathier.