Aden Flint gone to Sheff Wednesday, he was crap anyrode.

DCFC1388

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have had a look at the profiles of Barry Manilow, Barry Chuckle, Barry Gibb and Barry Bannan. They were all known as Barry when they were 24. It is clearly more common than you think. 

Barry Venison was half decent in the 80's and early 90's. Most likely also called Barry when he was 24. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

He lives in Smalley, so this would suit him. 

It didn’t suit him in the summer when he could have moved here !

anyway how come he can’t get near getting a game at Stoke city who are looking like relegation candidates 

Just now, Sparkle said:

It didn’t suit him in the summer when he could have moved here !

anyway how come he can’t get near getting a game at Stoke city who are looking like relegation candidates 

He did have talks. 

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

Another player with very little resale value, am under performer by all accounts.

I can't see this happening as I read something about pw only signing players that improve the team, and also wanting to sign players that are aged 30 or under.

Have you missed the last 18 months?

34 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I haven't a clue, just saw it come up on Twitter. It's so depressing we can't compete on these low cost gambles. Surely his transfer fee and wages as an overall package would be significantly lower than whatever the likes of Flint would demand. As already said, there's then no resale value or asset building with Flint, when this Barry chap could come in and in a years time be worth a couple of million.

But that’s on the basis that the player available is decent…

He can sit on his arse on Stokes bench on more money than his arse sitting on ours and at 33 will have less mobility than he had and that wasn't a lot.  He'll probably get a few from corners though. Would be odd unless someone's off or they're thinking of sticking Forsyth back at full back.  Must be close to paying of Chester as he's terminally injured.  Could see Davies off to Leyton Orient. Top of League 2 and he clearly wants games for them before he's totally finished.  Makes sense

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He can sit on his arse on Stokes bench on more money than his arse sitting on ours and at 33 will have less mobility than he had and that wasn't a lot.  He'll probably get a few from corners though. Would be odd unless someone's off or they're thinking of sticking Forsyth back at full back.  Must be close to paying of Chester as he's terminally injured.  Could see Davies off to Leyton Orient. Top of League 2 and he clearly wants games for them before he's totally finished.  Makes sense

Why Orient ?

It would make perfect sense to me.

Stearman is finished if we're really honest. I think Rooney is ahead of him in the centre half order.

Davies. I love that bloke. But I really do think last season, playing every game, has caught up with him. When he comes on in games he looks like he's struggling. 

Chester. Was injured a bit at Stoke before he came here. Seems to be made of quavers and a complete and utter waste of time.

If we can get Flint in on an 18 month deal. I'd be happy with that.

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's a big fan and stated when he signed a contract in the summer that the only team he'd love to play for would be Orient.  

He grew up in Leytonstone. The coach at my sons team down here used to play against Curtis back in the day (also on the same team as CKR for a couple of years).

47 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I called this move when the guy on here said he knew someone who could be signing and was a family friend, but wouldn’t say who.

Im in the know, all behold.

Bit in the paper tomorrow.

I made the post, It’s not him, but we are deffo looking at centre backs , when / if the player I know about comes to us , goes elsewhere or the Jan window closes I will say who it is , till then I’m sworn to secrecy on pain off death