Aden Flint gone to Sheff Wednesday, he was crap anyrode.

DCFC1388

5 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Another player with very little resale value, am under performer by all accounts.

I can't see this happening as I read something about pw only signing players that improve the team, and also wanting to sign players that are aged 30 or under.

I'm sure clubs are queuing up to give us their under 30 players that are better than what we have, with a decent resale for nowt....oh and happy to take wages that will comply with the EFL business plan we're under.

7 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Good is he ?

I haven't a clue, just saw it come up on Twitter. It's so depressing we can't compete on these low cost gambles. Surely his transfer fee and wages as an overall package would be significantly lower than whatever the likes of Flint would demand. As already said, there's then no resale value or asset building with Flint, when this Barry chap could come in and in a years time be worth a couple of million.

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Good is he ?

He has "fallen out of favour" with Shamrock Rovers, which doesn't sound great.

(I should probably agree with the point that it would be nice to spend _some_ money & have access to more younger players, players for the future etc.)

Edited by vonwright

Like others have said, we’re about to lose quite a lot of cover at cb. Stearman never lets us down but looks more immobile whenever you see him. Similarly Davies body was probably a lot more forgiving when in rhythm of playing each week. Great person to have around though and always be a legend here. 
Chester really struggling injury wise too.

after that have fozzy who is getting on and had 3 knee injuries, is playing brilliantly though.

and cashin now linked with championship clubs. 

is probably a good time to start looking at options for cb now.