Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

17 hours ago, Warren Blufitt said:

Ha, hung by my own petard Scarlet. ?

Maybe it’s because like you we almost lost our club recently that we’re just glad to be there at all. In fairness we’ve always had better support than the other Lancashire clubs, especially away support and even now with both Blackburn and Preston both pushing for promotion they can’t compete with us. Obviously the competition for fans is far more acute where we are with Man United, City, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Burnley and Blackpool all within around 15 miles max of Bolton plus others like Accrington, Fleetwood, Stockport and Rochdale. You really only have Chesterfield so I think comparing gate size is somewhat irrelevant but I accept it’s good to be well supported and you are.

You forgot Burton and Mickleover...  ?

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I fear not.  The desires there I'm sure but the legs are still in 2021.  

Curtis’ game has never really been about pace, and Cashin isn’t the most rapid we’ve ever seen. Not ideal to be missing Cashin but Davies has been a solid defender for years, can read the game, tackle and head the ball, he’s not the worst possible replacement. Roberts pace at left back should help cover as well.