Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

We’re going to catch them. It’s just a shame the top two look so good, we’re barely making up ground.

I don’t want us to get into a position where finishing in the play-offs is a “disappointment.” Use the top two as a motivation to keep up the performances and the results, secure our playoff spot and hit them running…

I think it would be daft for anyone to think a playoff finish is a disappoint. We haven't been in the top 2 at any point this season. A playoff finish would be a fantastic effort. I wouldn't write off the top 2 though. Unlikely of course but we should really go for it, anything is possible.

Edited by Rammy03

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Anyone else foreseeing it coming down to the last game against Wednesday for an auto spot, repeat or revenge from us sending them down on the last game a few seasons ago.

Yep. Though I think Plymouth will start to slip and it'll be Derby and Wednesday in the autos playing for the title.

Great 3 points against a play-off contender. 

Late consolation for Bolton flattered them considerably as I felt at no stage of the game did they look like a threat to us.

Davies and Roberts came in and played well considering the few minutes they have played.

100% deserved win, we pretty much dominated the entire game. Barks and NML the standout performers for me.

Really measured and controlled performance from the lads today. Frustrated Bolton throughout and barely gave them a sniff until the final kick of the game while being super clinical at the same time. The score line really flatters them, though I’ll not be losing any sleep over that. They were very much second best today.

Quick doff of the cap to yet another MOTM performance from Barks too with both assists. He’s been our MVP in at least the last 3 or 4 games now and looks in prime form. A win against Port Vale will keep us firmly in the hunt. Made up with that performance, but then I seem to be every week right now. Long may it last.

COYR

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Really measured and controlled performance from the lads today. Frustrated Bolton throughout and barely gave them a sniff until the final kick of the game while being super clinical at the same time. The score line really flatters them, though I’ll not be losing any sleep over that. They were very much second best today.

Quick doff of the cap to yet another MOTM performance from Barks too with both assists. He’s been our MVP in at least the last 3 or 4 games now and looks in prime form. A win against Port Vale will keep us firmly in the hunt. Made up with that performance, but then I seem to be every week right now. Long may it last.

COYR

Good win. But do hope Cash and Sibs are back Tuesday.!