Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

Looking forward to this, especially with a big crowd to cheer us on.  I have put us down for the draw on the prediction thread, I was being optimistic even though I have a bad feeling that we might loose this one in a tight encounter.  I just hope it’s fair and square.

I say fair and square - as aside from the obvious disappointment that comes along with loosing, I just hope that it not accompanied by the bitter taste having been robbed by the poor officiating of the type we have seen so often this season…

I am hoping Cashin will play and will score, he’s due one.

If you make a last minute decision to go, but you don’t own a printer, it’s pretty much either a case of gamble by buying at the ground or you don’t go.

I really hope in the off season we can modify to at least having the option to use a smart phone. I know not everyone has one but it would certainly free up a few more to buy last minute.

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

If you make a last minute decision to go, but you don’t own a printer, it’s pretty much either a case of gamble by buying at the ground or you don’t go.

I really hope in the off season we can modify to at least having the option to use a smart phone. I know not everyone has one but it would certainly free up a few more to buy last minute.

I think you can just go to the ticket collections window and ask them to print one off for you.

They just don't promote it as most people wouldn't then bother printing it off themselves and they'd end up with massive queues.

Edited by Kokosnuss

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I used smart phone the last time I went 

46 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Looking forward to this, especially with a big crowd to cheer us on.  I have put us down for the draw on the prediction thread, I was being optimistic even though I have a bad feeling that we might loose this one in a tight encounter.  I just hope it’s fair and square.

I say fair and square - as aside from the obvious disappointment that comes along with loosing, I just hope that it not accompanied by the bitter taste having been robbed by the poor officiating of the type we have seen so often this season…

I am hoping Cashin will play and will score, he’s due one.

You think we might loose….I don’t think we will loose ?