Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

6 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Typical. McColdrick would be playing today when Charlie Palmer is back on Radio Derby. 

Living outside of the area these days, due to licensing, Radio Derby switches to Squad Goals during the matches, which is quite possibly the worst football coverage I have ever heard, a bunch of immature reporters talking crap most of the time.

You can however listen to Radio Derby pre-match and post match, but having heard Charlie Palmer during the pre-match chat, I've given up totally, and am listening to that bafoon Adrian Durham on Talk$#&@ Radio. That's how bad things are when out if Radio Derby range!

I don't dislike Charlie Palmer, but he is one poor radio presenter / match summariser.

10 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Living outside of the area these days, due to licensing, Radio Derby switches to Squad Goals during the matches, which is quite possibly the worst football coverage I have ever heard, a bunch of immature reporters talking crap most of the time.

You can however listen to Radio Derby pre-match and post match, but having heard Charlie Palmer during the pre-match chat, I've given up totally, and am listening to that bafoon Adrian Durham on Talk$#&@ Radio. That's how bad things are when out if Radio Derby range!

I don't dislike Charlie Palmer, but he is one poor radio presenter / match summariser.

If you have family or friends in the Radio Derby area use What’s App/ Skype and get them to put their phone near the radio and just listen on yours ?